New York, New York (PRWEB) December 07, 2012
The online Art Gallery, MadeInHaliburton.ca, announces this week’s top 12 Stocking Stuffer Gift ideas for the holiday season – that is right there is one for each of the 12 days of Christmas (for a version with links to the specific products click here):
1. For the Music Lover: Tickets to a Folk Concert: The Haliburton County Folk Society has an incredible lineup of award-winning Canadian performers coming to the Haliburton Highlands in the coming spring. Choose from the various performers and dates and order the tickets online for delivery in time for holiday gift giving! A “consumable” gift such as this is often the best approach for the person who has everything.
2. For the Art Lover: Gift Certificate for Art: The receiver can then choose something special for themselves from a collection of work by Canadian Artists. Certificates can be created in any denomination and will be personalized with a message of the purchaser’s choosing. Great for the last minute shopper as it can be emailed.
3. Jewellery: Jewellery tucks easily into a stocking and will delight the recipient. MadeInHaliburton.ca has a range of jewellery options from ceramic jewellery, to jewellery made from vintage components, to stunning one-of-a-kind fine silver jewellery.
4. For the Music Lover: How about a hand-crafted gourd rattle by John Proctor of Earth Tones Studio? The recipient will be able to create their own beat or keep tune to the music of their choosing.
5. For the nature lover: In Praise of Wolves by R. D. Lawrence has just been republished with an “afterword” written by his wife Sharon to bring the reader up-to-date on the events after the initial publication.
6. For the Music Lover: Why not choose a CD by Carl Dixon, former lead singer of the Who. The CD “Snow” will delight anyone with music, old and new, appropriate for the holiday season.
7. For the Sentimental: Select an amazing hand-made Holiday ornament . Each Christmas when it is pulled out to decorate the recipient’s home they will be reminded of the Christmas they received the ornament.
8. For anyone: Why not give a handmade scarf or snood to add some flair to a loved one’s holiday wardrobe. Many of the smaller ones will tuck nicely inside a loved one’s stocking.
9. For the young or young at heart: The newly released book Tadeo Turtle will delight the youngster in one's life and teach an important life lesson.
10. For the Pottery Lover: The choices are too big to name just one but, browse our website and choose the piece that would fit the décor and lifestyle of the person in question.
11. For the knitter: The Knitting bowl will keep the yarn clean and close, making life easier for someone who loves to knit.
12. For the lover of vintage items: Why not try a coat rack made with vintage silver ware?
These are only 12 of the over 500 unique gifts available on http://www.MadeInHaliburton.ca .. please browse around and find the perfect gift for any occasion.