Because of our easy-to-access and unique location, coupled with our extraordinary lineup of renowned doctors, we hope to attract interest from not only the Gulf, but around the world.
Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) December 12, 2012
The Beverly Hills Medical Center of Kuwait (BHMC) opens its doors December 12, 2012, and expects to draw patients from all over the world seeking the best practices and highest levels of care. Occupying two floors inside the lavish Hotel Missoni, the ultra-modern medical center offers departments in ophthalmology, plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, dermatology, dentistry, and bariatric surgery.
“Because of our easy-to-access and unique location, coupled with our extraordinary lineup of renowned doctors, we hope to attract interest from not only the Gulf, but around the world. Our highly sought-after surgeons and on site doctors offer outstanding patient service and results,” explains BHMC board-certified ophthalmologist, Ghassan Zein, M.D., Ph.D., F.R.C.S, Owner and CEO of BHMC Kuwait.
BHMC Kuwait features chiefs of world-class departments, professors from top schools, and some of the most experienced and acclaimed medical professionals working in the industry. In addition to the full staff and residential doctors at the center, high-demand VIP physicians will be flown in every month to treat patients. The current list of physicians includes but is not limited to:
· Ghassan Zein, M.D., Ph.D., F.R.C.S. is the owner and CEO of BHMC Kuwait. He is a world renowned Ophthalmologist, and both a fellow at Harvard Medical School and a fellow at Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
· Prof. Stephen Foster, MD of the Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution in Boston, Massachusetts
· Prof. Jorge Alió, MD, medical director of the Ophthalmology Institute in Alicante, Spain
· Prof. Kenneth Wright, MD of Wright Center for Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus in Los Angeles, California
· Prof. Babak Azizzadeh, MD, FACS, director of the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, California
· Prof. Babak Larian, MD, FACS, director of the CENTER for Advanced Head & Neck Surgery in Beverly Hills, California
· Joely Kaufman, MD of Dr. Brandt's Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology in Manahattan, New York
· Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, director of the Firouz Institute of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, California
The BHMC Kuwait vision is to provide the highest level of excellence in all aspects of medical care, combined with the latest technologies, in order to be the most technologically advanced medical center in the gulf.
“Because we believe our patients deserve nothing but the best, our facilities are equipped with brand-new furniture and equipment, the absolute latest technology, and high-tech medical equipment. We have created one of the most advanced facilities in the field of medicine, and we are proud and honored to share this incredible space with our patients and visiting VIP physicians,” says owner Ghassan Zein, M.D., Ph.D., F.R.C.S.