Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) December 10, 2012
Edifecs, Inc., one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the Puget Sound region and one of the fastest-growing technology companies nationwide, today announced multiple awards from Deloitte and the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) for its sustained revenue growth and job creation. In addition to moving from 254 to 205 on Deloitte’s annual Technology Fast 500 list, Edifecs was included on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s list of Washington’s fastest-growing private companies for the fifth consecutive year, as well as its lists of the fastest-growing and largest minority-owned companies in Washington for the third time. These awards followed Edifecs’ recent ranking on Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power list as the top private company job creator in the state of Washington. The Hire Power award recognizes privately held U.S.-based companies for their commitment to putting Americans back to work.
“Edifecs has been fortunate to experience continued success as a profitable, employee-owned company since its start in 1996, and we are humbled to be recognized by these organizations for our efforts as we continue to grow,” said Sunny Singh, CEO of Edifecs. “We are dedicated to supporting economic growth by providing health IT job opportunities in this community and by continuing to provide our customers with high caliber solutions and services for meeting their healthcare IT needs.”
Edifecs’ most recent awards include:
- Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500™ program recognizes the fastest-growing North American companies in the technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology industries. This is Edifecs’ third consecutive year on the list, which honors the top 500 private and public companies in the United States and Canada as measured by revenue growth for the previous five years. The company’s revenue grew 410 percent from 2007 to 2011.
- The Puget Sound Business Journal’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies award honors Washington State’s top 100 private companies based on net revenue growth over the last three years. During this period, Edifecs’ revenue grew almost 173 percent. The company was also included in the award’s prestigious Hall of Fame for appearing on the list for five consecutive years.
The PSBJ further ranked Edifecs on its lists of the largest and fastest-growing minority-owned businesses in the state. The 2012 rankings positioned Edifecs as the 10th largest minority-owned business, compared to 12th in 2011, and the 6th fastest-growing minority-owned business, reporting 173 percent growth from 2009 to 2011, moving up from the 7th position in 2011.
More than 250 healthcare organizations, including 46 Blues health insurers, more than 30 State Medicaid programs, 50 of the largest commercial health insurers and 112 provider organizations rely on Edifecs software. Edifecs’ customers provide health coverage to more than one-third of the population of the United States.
Edifecs has received other notable awards in 2012 for its rapid growth, including:
- The Inc. Hire Power award, which recognizes private U.S.-based companies that have increased their workforces and created the most domestic jobs over the last three years. Edifecs ranked first on the list of companies in the state of Washington (December 2012).
- The Inc. 5000, which ranked Edifecs 1017th on its list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States (August 2012).
- Healthcare Informatics’ 2012 list of the top 100 healthcare IT vendors nationwide, which ranked Edifecs 78th based on its 2011 revenue derived solely from healthcare IT products and services (June 2012).
- Puget Sound Business Journal’s 50 Eastside Fastest-Growing Private Companies, which ranked Edifecs 4th on its list of fastest-growing companies located east of Seattle (July 2012).
- Puget Sound Business Journal’s Top 100 Private Companies, which ranked Edifecs 98th in the list of the region’s largest companies, based on its 2011 revenue (June 2012).
About Edifecs, Inc.
An industry leader since 1996, Edifecs provides healthcare software solutions that improve operational performance by streamlining the exchange of information among health plans, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations, while enabling compliance with current mandates such as HIPAA 5010, ICD-10 and Operating Rules.
Today, more than 250 healthcare customers use Edifecs technology to unify transactions from any information channel source and input mechanism, while automating manual business processes such as enrollment, claims and payments management.
Edifecs is currently recognized as one of the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the state of Washington, 100 Best Places to Work in the state of Washington, an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and one of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies in North America by Deloitte. Edifecs is headquartered in Bellevue, WA. For more information, please visit http://www.edifecs.com.