Santa Fe New Mexico (PRWEB) December 09, 2012
Comfort food is dining in America at its best and at the Zia Diner, a Santa Fe restaurant that’s been in business since 1986, comfort is the heart of the menu. Plates served up that spell comfort food include meatloaf, hot roast turkey, shepherd’s pie and liver & onions. In the course of a year Zia Diner adds to and subtracts from its restaurant menu, but comfort food is the primary focus. Zia Diner is featured on the SantaFe.com Business Directory. The Zia Diner comfort food section is as follows:
- Zia’s Famous Meatloaf Grass-fed beef with green chile and toasted pine nuts, mashed potatoes, gravy and vegetables
- Southern Fried Chicken Plate boneless breast, mashed potatoes, gravy and vegetables
- Corn, Green Chile and Asiago Pie an egg and cheese pie served with organic field greens
- Blue Corn Chicken Enchiladas with black beans, Spanish rice, red or green chile GF
- Classic Chicken Marsala with creamy mushroom-marsala wine sauce, mashed potatoes and asparagus GF
- Hot Roast Turkey Plate with cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy
- Fish & Chips classic beer-battered with french fries and tartar sauce. (Wild and sustainably fished)
- Shepherd’s Pie made with NM grass fed beef and lamb
- Liver & Onions caramelized onions, mashed potatoes, vegetables GF*
- Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potatoes, vegetable
- Tequila Lime Chicken Fajitas with salsa fresca, sour cream, and guacamole GF*
- Pecan Baked Idaho Ruby Trout with citrus-parsley butter and forbidden black rice salad
- Eggplant and Zucchini Parmesan over sautéed spinach GF
GF – Indicates Gluten Free
Much like the hills in Beverly, CA, when craving comfort food in Santa Fe, NM, “The City Different”, one of the most popular restaurants where that type of cuisine can be found is the Zia Diner. The menu at this Santa Fe restaurant consists of good down home comfort food cooking along with some local favorites and a great selection of sandwiches, appetizers, desserts and a full bar.
About Zia Diner:
The Zia Diner is a true Santa Fe icon, now celebrating 25 years as a part of this community.
Serving upscale, down home comfort food, the Zia Diner, a Santa Fe Restaurant since 1986, serves updated renditions of diner classics – think Green Chile-Pinon Meatloaf – along with an eclectic menu of southwestern and international comfort food. This high-energy restaurant and bar prides itself on its professional and friendly service and exceptional food.
326 S. Guadalupe St.
Santa Fe, NM 87501
SantaFe.com provides locals and visitors to Santa Fe alike the most current interactive platform for events, music, arts, business, dining and lifestyle. SantaFe.com is a division of Hutton Broadcasting, located at 2502 C. Camino Entrada, Santa Fe, NM 87507
SantaFe.com / Hutton Broadcasting
(505) 471-1067 (Media inquiries only, please)