Youngstown, Ohio (PRWEB) December 12, 2012
Lightning Grader is one of the hottest teacher gifts on the market this holiday season. The new technology, released in 2012, allows overworked K-12 school teachers to free up hours of time spent grading papers.
Lightning Grader is used in school districts in 32 states. Teachers across the country are saying, “Thank you, Lightning Grader, for saving significant time and helping us understand where to remediate students and where to challenge them.”
Founded in 2010 by a former middle school math teacher, Lightning Grader enables K-12 teachers and administrators to quickly and easily create assessment tools, grade tests and generate robust reports detailing student, school and district performance. There is no need to buy additional equipment or make a large investment.
Lightning Grader uses an existing Internet connection and copier/scanner and costs $10 per month or $96 per year.
“Lightning Grader is the perfect holiday gift for the teacher in your life,” says founder Elijah Stambaugh. He adds, “More important than saving time, Lightning Grader delivers 14 real-time reports to help teachers understand student achievement levels.”
About Lightning Grader
Lightning Grader (http://www.lightninggrader.com), an online assessment tool that grades 100 papers per minute, is fast becoming the standard for educators committed to student achievement. Founded in 2010 by a former middle school math teacher, Lightning Grader enables K-12 teachers and administrators to quickly and easily create assessment tools, grade tests and generate robust reports detailing student, class and school performance.
Top 10 Things Teachers Can Do With Lightning Grader Assessment Tool
1. Grade up to 100 papers per minute with Lightning Grader.
2. Use existing equipment. Lightning Grader uses the school’s existing computer (with an Internet connection) and a scanner/copier machine so there’s never a need to buy any additional equipment, ever.
3. Create ANY type of test. Choose from true/false, short answer, multiple choice and even essay questions. It’s simple to mock any curriculum resource. Teachers create assessments online and print them out on paper.
4. Grade papers in real time. As quickly as students complete their assignments, teachers simply scan their completed tests with a copier/scanner to generate grades and online performance reports.
5. Fly through essay questions. Essay answers are collected into online displays that enable teachers to speedily grade essay questions alongside short answer, true/false and multiple choice.
6. Align questions with state standards and the Common Core. Lightning Grader’s online library offers a searchable database of Common Core assessments as well as state-by-state assessment resources.
7. Quickly include formative assessments in lesson plans. Immediately understand student comprehension with Lightning Grader’s 14 auto-generated reports.
8. Collaborate with colleagues on common assessments. With Lightning Grader teachers can easily compare class results and share best practices for instruction.
9. Improve communication with parents. Lightning Grader’s auto-generated reports make it crystal clear for parents to understand their child’s achievement levels.
10. Be a better teacher when you understand how to use Lightning Grader’s 14 auto-generated reports about student performance. By understanding real-time data about learning acquisition teachers quickly analyze student achievement and customize lessons to challenge or remediate.
To learn more about Lightning Grader, contact us directly by filling out our form or call 1-888-570-5747.