Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 13, 2012
Texas PCI-QSA Charles Denyer of NDB Advisory has developed a comprehensive 12 step PCI remediation plan for merchants, service providers, and other affiliated entities requiring compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security (PCI DSS) provisions. The 12 step PCI remediation plan is a must read for any organization currently undergoing PCI DSS compliance, or is considering such a move in the near future. Because of the costs and time commitments associated with PCI, it's critically important that businesses truly understand what's involved, from beginning to end. Look upon the 12 step PCI remediation plan as both a road map and plan of action for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards provisions.
Texas PCI-QSA compliance consultant's 12 step PCI remediation action plan is comprehensive indeed, and it provides assurances that all necessary processes and procedures are undertaken for ultimately helping merchants, service providers, and other related organizations achieve PCI DSS compliance.
12 Step PCI Remediation Action Plan
1. Determine the “type” of PCI DSS compliance your organization needs.
2. Conduct a preliminary gap analysis on the applicable framework.
3. Place remediation items into specific categories.
4. Determine parties responsible for the ownership of all remediation efforts.
5. Seek out products, tools, and services for remediation.
6. Identify external resources, where necessary.
8. Confirm, and test if necessary.
9. Bring in the QSA.
10. PCI is a moving target, so stay with it.
11. Assign ongoing roles and responsibilities.
12. Remember, compliance is important, but it’s really about security.
Learn more about Texas PCI-QSA Consultant’s 12 step PCI Remediation Action at the official PCI DSS Resource Guide, developed exclusively by NDB Advisory. Call and speak directly with Charles at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705, or email him at cdenyer(at)ndbcpa(dot)com.