The work of the board is critical as we continue our mission to give people a trusted source to locate and find the right doctor for their families as well as empower each person with the best tools to educate themselves on procedures and treatments.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) December 12, 2012
LocateADoc.com, a premier online physician directory, is proud to announce the appointment of 15 new members to its Medical Advisory Board. The LocateADoc Medical Advisory Board is compiled of a small group of elite medical industry professionals in the fields of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Infertility (IVF), Anti-Aging, Urology, Weight Loss, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Chiropractic Care, and Acupuncture from around the country.
“We are so grateful that these prestigious doctors have agreed to be part of our Advisory Board,” said Glen Lubbert, CEO and Chief Imaginaut of LocateADoc.com. “The work of the board is critical as we continue our mission to give people a trusted source to locate and find the right doctor for them and their families as well as empower each person with the best tools to educate themselves on procedures and treatments.”
The Board’s objective is to provide beneficial industry insights to the LocateADoc team, honest feedback and constructive criticism on current and new patient needs, and overall business direction as it relates to industry trends. The Board will assist the Executive Management which continuously explores ways to build trust and ensure potential patients have the best user experience, every time, when searching for a doctor on LocateADoc.com.
Each of the new 15 Medical Advisory Board members has significant experience and expertise:
- Thomas W. Clark, M.D., Bariatric Surgeon at the Center for Weight Loss Success and Program Medical Director at the Sentara CarePlex in Hampton, VA. Dr. Clark graduated from Davidson College and The Wake Forest University School of Medicine in North Carolina. He is certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also one of the rare bariatric surgeons also certified by the American Board of Bariatric Medicine as a bariatric physician. Dr. Clark is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the American Medical Association.
- Edward E. Dickerson, IV, M.D., Facial Plastic Surgeon at Cape Fear Aesthetics in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Dickerson graduated with a medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine with aundergraduates in Chemistry from West Virginia State College. Dr. Dickerson is a member of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, International Society for Hair Restoration Surgeons, American Board of Otolaryngology, International Association of Physicians for Aesthetic Medicine. American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
- Barry L Eppley, M.D., D.M.D., Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgeon and Co-Founder of Ology Spas in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Eppley received a Doctor of Medicine degree from Washington University in St. Louis as well as a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Dr. Eppley completed training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis as well as in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Indiana University in Indianapolis. Dr. Eppley is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the International Medical Spa Association.
- Konrad Filutowski, M.D., Founder, Chief Surgeon and Medical Director, Filutowski Cataract & LASIK Institute, Orlando/Lake Mary/Daytona, FL. Dr. Filutowski received his medical degree from Columbia College, NY. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Mark Edward Johnson, M.D., Ph.D., Cosmetic Surgeon and Medical Director at Nouveau Jeunesse Rejuvenative Medicine in Kennewick, WA. He is a graduate of Rush University in Chicago with a Ph.D. in Biochemistry. Dr. Johnson completed a general surgery internship in 1998, and residency in Emergency Medicine at the Cook County Hospital in 2001. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Society of Bariatric Physicians and the American College of Phlebology.
- M. Kayser, MD, FACS, Plastic Surgeon and Medical Director at Image by Design Plastic Surgery in Roseville, MI. Dr. Kayser graduated with a medical degree from the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kayser is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, American Medical Association, Michigan State Medical Society, Macomb County Medical Society, Christian Medical and Dental Society, and the Midwest Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Michele D Koo, MD, FACS, Cosmetic Surgeon in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Koo graduated with a medical degree from Washington University Medical School and an undergraduate degree from Stanford University. She is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Koo is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Medical Women Association, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
•Robert Korwin, MAGD MICOI, Cosmetic Dentist at Advanced Dentistry in Middletown, NJ and teaches at St Joseph’s Hospital in Paterson. Dr. Korwin is a graduate of University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, Monmouth Ocean County Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, International Association for Orthodontics, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation and is a Board Member of the American Society for the Advancement of Anesthesia and Sedation in Dentistry and the New Jersey Board of Psychological Examiners.
- Robert T. Leonard, Jr., DO, FAACS, is Founder and Chief Surgeon of Leonard Hair Transplant Associates with offices throughout New England. Dr. Leonard earned his medical degree from the University of New England. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Hair Restoration Surgery and a Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery. He is Past President of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and has specialized in taking care of men and women with hair loss for more than 26 years.
- Keith Norton Marshall, DO, FACOS, Bariatric Surgeon at the Michigan Institute of Bariatric Surgery in Warren, MI. Dr. Marshall graduated with a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine with an undergraduate degree in Chemistry from Concordia University in Canada. Dr. Marshall is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Surgery, American Osteopathic Board of Surgery, American College Osteopathic Surgeons, ACOS, International Society of Bariatric Surgeons, Society of American Gastro-Endoscopic Surgeons, SAGES, and the Michigan Bariatric Surgery Consortium, MBSC.
- Robert Glenn Pugach, MD, Urologist and Medical Director at the Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Pugach received a Bachelor of Science Degree from New York University. After completing medical studies at the College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, he went to New York University-Booth Memorial Medical Center where he completed general surgery residency. Dr. Pugach then did his urology training at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center in New York. He is a member of American Association of Clinical Urologists (AACU), the Society of Laparoendosopic Surgeon and the American Medical Association.
- Jeffrey Radack, DPM, FACFAS, Podiatric Surgeon and Medical Director at Texas Foot & Ankle Clinics in the Dallas/Fort worth area. Dr. Radack received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Riverside. He earned his professional degree from the College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco and competed a residency in foot and ankle surgery at West Houston Medical Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. Radack is a diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He specializes in reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle, sports injuries and diabetic limb salvage.
•Dr. Bill Rice, DC, LAc, FACCN, DCBCN, Wholistic Practitioner and Medical Director at Wholistic Health Center in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Rice has a diplomate from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists and the American Clinical Board of Nutrition. He holds Chiropractic and Nutrition licenses in New York, California and Florida and an acupuncture license in Florida. Dr. Rice has appeared on local TV and radio programs, been published in Nutritional Perspectives, North Shore Today and Elite Magazine.
- Joseph S. Sanfilippo, M.D., Infertility Doctor at Magee Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Sanfilippo graduated with a medical degree at Chicago Medical School. He has served as the President of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Dr. Sanfilippo also oversees an ongoing post-graduate training program in cooperation with the ASRM and the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. This allows provision of the latest surgical techniques in the specialty of Advance Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Kathy Trumbull, MD, FACOG, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Infertility Doctor at Gundersen Lutheran Fertility Center in LaCrosse, WI. Dr. Trumbull is a graduated with a Medical Degree from St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Trumbull has received board certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Obstetrics and Gynecology.
LocateADoc.com is a premier online physician directory connecting patients with more than 150,000 doctors in specialties such as Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, Bariatric, Infertility (IVF), Hair Restoration, LASIK, Cosmetic Dentistry and Anti-Aging. Offering the worlds largest collection of before & after cosmetic surgery pictures, streamlined doctor search and enhanced navigation
Since its 1998 inception, LocateADoc.com’s objective has been and always will be to help patients easily find a local doctor and to help educate our users to make the right decision when choosing elective procedure/treatment needs. LocateADoc.com is powered by PracticeDock.com Online Marketing Suite.
About Mojo Interactive
Mojo Interactive is an innovative Orlando/San Francisco - based web marketing solutions company offering a platform of specialized resources and advanced technologies. Among Mojo Interactive's flagship products is LocateADoc.com, the exclusive one-click doctor directory on the Internet. More recently, Mojo Interactive launched PracticeDock.com, a virtual marketing hub which identifies prospects, delivers patient profiles and provides a suite of tools for physicians to engage leads. Mojo’s mission is to build tools and systems that give patients trust when selecting a doctor and give doctors confidence in their online marketing decisions