Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) December 23, 2012
While many think of Christmas as being for the kids; parents, too, enjoy getting gifts once and a while. With Christmas rapidly approaching and the time to buy something slim, Protect Your Bubble, specialty gadget insurance company, has a list of some great gifts for moms and dads this holiday season.
1. 7 inch tablet– The iPad Mini and Nexus 7 are both top gifts this year, particularly if mom or dad, is a gadget lover. The Nexus is considerably less expensive, but the iPad has the benefit of 275,000 applications.
2. E- Reader – Bookworms need something easy on the eyes, and an e-reader is just the thing. Long battery life and excellent function in low light mean hours of reading pleasure. Check out the Kindle Paperwhite or the Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight for two of the best possibilities.
3. Garmin Nüvi 2555 GPS – Garmin’s Nüvi is simple to use, easy to program and large enough to see clearly. The voice is loud enough to hear well and will allow drivers to concentrate on driving and not looking for road signs.
4. Kodak Pulse 10" Digital Photo Frame – Parents and grandparents for that matter, love pictures of their families. This digital photo frame loads easily from a USB cable or SD card but for the really technologically- savvy, e-mail them or load via the web and phone.
5. Sony Bloggie Touch Handheld HD Video Camera – Video cameras have done two things: shrunk drastically in size and price. This Sony cam is ideal for home videos of events, such as opening gifts on Christmas morning. 1080p and ease of loading to Facebook makes a great gift.
6. Nikon Coolpix S30 – Digital cameras are popular gifts, and Nikon is a fantastic camera brand. Large buttons, dedicated video button and easy-to-read menu options make this camera ideal for everyone.
7. ThermoWorks The Original Cooking Thermometer/Timer – By the time most people are parents, cooking is second nature to them. Some, however, still struggle with finding the appropriate temperatures on roasts, fried chicken and grilled items. This thermometer/timer resolves much of that confusion with a timer that will alert the owner when something reaches the correct internal temperature.
8. Hamilton Beach Voice-Controlled Coffee Maker – Making coffee in the morning should be a simple and painless process. Tell the pot to make coffee; it does it, and it doesn’t grumble or talk back when you do.
9. SmartShopper Electronic Grocery List Organizer – This organizer is voice-activated and records, categorizes and prints shopping and errand lists. Plus, 2,500 pre-loaded items make fast work of shopping aisles. Add quantities for items and coupons and use the magnetic kitchen timer when not at the store.
10. Windows 8 Tablet– For those who really want to splurge on something fancy, Windows has finally caught up with the touch screen revolution with Windows 8. The Surface tablet has Windows 8 touch screen capabilities plus a docking station for a keyboard and other peripherals.
Of course, gadgets are great, but if they break, are stolen or lost they aren’t much good. Why not think outside of the box this holiday season and buy some insurance instead? Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA
press (at) protectyourbubble (dot) com