Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) December 27, 2012
In 2012, Comm-Works celebrated its 17th year in business through a new branding effort that centers around providing LimITless PossibilitiesSM for clients in retail, healthcare, financial services and many other key industries. In doing so, Comm-Works introduced new service offerings, experienced continued international growth and highly regarded partnership distinctions, among others.
“The momentum of this year positions us to greet 2013 with high expectations,” states Comm-Works CEO, Al Lampe. “To meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients, we are continually finding opportunities to grow our business, service offerings and partner network.”
Over the course of 2012, Comm-Works achieved the following:
● Company Rebrand - To start the new year, Comm-Works introduced a rebranding that included the launch of a new website, updated messaging and collateral materials all centered around the promise of LimITless Possibilities.
● C3SM Launch - Comm-Works introduced its all-new project management platform, the Comm-Works Command Center (C3SM) that is designed to provide simpler navigation and enhanced collaboration capabilities while accessing real-time project information.
● Experience Center - In March, Comm-Works opened The Experience Center, a 1,000-square-foot space within its headquarters as a way for clients to explore an expanding array of business technology.
● UBM Channel’s Solution Provider 500 List - Comm-Works was recognized by UBM Channel as a part of CRN’s 2012 Solution Provider 500 list, which ranks the top technology integrators in North America. It placed #216 in the annual ranking.
● Top 25 Telecom Service Providers - The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal named Comm-Works to its list of telecom service providers, as it has done every year for the past decade. It placed #15 in the annual ranking.
● Avaya Distinction -Avaya recognized Comm-Works as a “Partner in Customer Excellence,” a distinction that identifies and rewards channel partners who achieve significantly higher scores in customer satisfaction surveys.
● International Growth - Comm-Works saw significant achievements in the revenue it received from international business and global project management and within the coming months, expects growth to exceed 60 percent over last year.
● CFO of the Year - The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal announced Comm-Works CFO Mike Kasner as a category finalist for the 2012 CFO of the Year Award. He was recognized among four finalists within the Medium Private Company category for the honor.
Leveraging its broad industry knowledge and global reach, Comm-Works acts as an extension of its clients to deliver scalable, consistent and high-quality technology solutions. Founded in 1995, Minneapolis-based Comm-Works provides LimITless PossibilitiesSM to organizations with an extensive array of technology needs, no matter what, when or where it’s needed. Learn more at http://www.comm-works.com.