An exclusive tour of the new Siemens Energy Turbine and Generator Manufacturing and Service Facility in Charlotte, North Carolina
(PRWEB) April 02, 2012
To advance the latest industry developments and learn from the first-hand experience of others, key utilities such as Exelon, Progress Energy, TVA, E.On will be meeting major OEM & EPC firms including Westinghouse, GE Hitachi, Shaw Power Group and Bechtel.
The conference they’ll be attending is undoubtedly the best chance in 2012 for service providers to meet and network with the major US utilities and vendors that are actively seeking new, innovative and practical solutions to aid their uprate projects.
Delivering expert case studies and focusing on specific issues such as engineering specifications for procurement and installation of major components during an Extended Power Uprate, this meeting is not to be missed. Attendees will benefit from:
- An exclusive tour of the new Siemens Energy Turbine and Generator Manufacturing and Service Facility in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Insight into the extended power uprate project at E.On’s OKG Oskarshamn 3 plant – now the world’s largest BWR – so you can develop schedules that save you time and money
- An Operations & Engineering perspective of the Crystal River 3 uprate program from Progress Energy giving you the tools to improve your uprate strategy
- Update on the Browns Ferry uprating program from the TVA giving you the facts on the latest opportunities and progress
- Expert case studies from Bechtel's uprate work at Point Beach & St Lucie and analysis of the North Anna uprate project from ALSTOM
As well as comprehensive power uprate analysis from Exelon, Shaw Power Group, Westinghouse, GE Hitachi and more.
The 3rd Annual Nuclear Power Uprate Conference will supply your business with the critical intelligence and tools you need to understand effective uprating strategies. Delivered by the best in the industry – you’ll be able to take away key lessons and real world action points that you can implement to slash costs.
The conference will be bringing together 200 power uprate experts for two days of business critical intelligence, unrivalled networking and stimulating discussion. With senior level business leaders from across North America, leading contractors and equipment providers and specialist service companies – can you afford to miss out?
For more information follow: http://www.nuclearenergyinsider.com/uprate