Reston, VA (PRWEB) June 21, 2012
iCONECT Development, LLC, the industry leader in litigation support and eDiscovery software, announces today a new unparalleled release of its XERA eDiscovery Review Platform. XERA’s evolution includes enhanced workflow and productivity functionality across multiple browsers on the iPad 3, Wi-Fi, mobile and corporate networks.
New XERA Functionality Benefits Include:
- Review Images and Native Files in Pop-out Window – Undock the “Viewer” or “Image” tab to view images or native files in a new window for multi-monitor review. Native files or images stay in sync as users navigate across documents.
- Additional Browser Support – XERA supports Firefox (Mozilla), Chrome (Google) and Safari on the iPad.
- Database Templates – XERA templates can be easily configured to standardize databases and pick-lists for the most common document capture tools.
- Hide Annotations – Temporarily review text behind redactions using the “Hide Annotations” feature.
- Edit Stored Searches and Folders – Easily revise saved and current searches in the current session. Users can edit any public or personal folders providing greater organizational accuracy.
- Folder Description – Provide superior folder organization details, instructions and descriptions when creating or editing folders.
- Administrative Enhancements – Users can quickly manage commonly changed profile information and export administrative logs to CSV format for further analysis and auditing.
“Clients have seamlessly adopted XERA, resulting in terrific feedback on all fronts,” states Ian Campbell, Chief Business Development Officer at iCONECT. “This latest release bolsters XERA’s already strong feature set, providing additional workflow and productivity benefits. It enables users to easily interact with web, social media and tablet technologies, in domestic and international projects both large and small.”
Built with HTML5 technology, XERA is designed with universally used web technologies to streamline the review, analysis and production of electronically stored information (ESI). XERA enables worldwide multi-party review via the most popular browsers and iPad devices—delivering instantaneous collaboration to a new generation of tablet-toting lawyers, paralegals and experts anytime, anyplace.
XERA’s features presently include: Faceted Search, Intuitive Navigation, Embedded Collaboration and Analytics. XERA is designed as a global product with a multi-language UI and UNICODE compliant document review. XERA empowers legal teams to work efficiently while asserting unprecedented control over the entire eDiscovery process, leveraging SQL or Oracle databases. This easy-to-administer solution is the first to deliver established web tools such as faceted search, social collaboration and intuitive navigation in a powerful review platform.
ABOUT iCONECT DEVELOPMENT, LLC
Providing hosted litigation and eDiscovery software for more than a decade, iCONECT Development, LLC is a trusted technology partner for law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and legal service providers. Whether deployed on-premise or hosted by a legal service provider, iCONECT’s products reduce the excessive costs and process inefficiencies associated with eDiscovery. With the release of its XERA platform, iCONECT raises the bar for user-friendly application interfaces in eDiscovery. The company is based in Reston, VA (Wash D.C.), with offices in Los Angeles and London, Canada. For more information, visit http://www.iconect.com.
iCONECT and the iCONECT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of iCONECT Development, LLC or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.