Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) June 30, 2012
Research shows that people have better motivation when coupled with a friend or group. By participating in a study group or working with a partner, a student can adhere to a schedule, making procrastination virtually impossible.
By engaging in exam preparation with study partners, students can also learn new study methods while sharing each other’s unique perspective on the subject. Best of all, students can break up the dull, monotony of studying. Even if you love a subject, studying is a lonesome chore. With a partner, it can also be fun to prepare for an exam again.
How the Website Works: Type in the name of the standardized exam or professional certification for which you need to study. Enter your current location or select one from the list of suggested locations that appears as you type. Press the search button. You’ll receive a list of people who are also studying for the same exam. Choose the study partner or partners of your choice.
Mostly, group study sessions increase the probability of student’s success. According to website, “Don’t limit yourself to just one online contact. The more help you have, the better your odds become for passing the exam.”
1. Most Colleges/Universities require passing a standard admission exam.
2. Students who take an admission exam have better access to scholarship opportunities.
3. Students completing the SAT exam automatically fulfill the required writing component for college admission.
4. When combined with high-school transcripts, standard exam scores allow schools to fairly evaluate students.
To achieve a high test score, Student Loan Consolidation advises that students should adhere to the following study tips.
1. Find a partner who can help you study effectively
2. Practice, practice, practice!
3. Develop a love of reading
4. Learn your math formulas
5. Get enough sleep on the night before the test
People targeting to achieve their education goals, and to find a new study partner can learn how it works at http://www.mystudypartner.com/HowItWorks. Website tour is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMXr5ycZDHY
Wait no more! Visit MyStudyPartner.com today to learn more, and get started on your path to studying success.