Prescott, AZ (PRWEB) June 30, 2012
Centered on the popular line of 36 handmade good luck charms, YooDara.com hosts mini-games, multi-media content, and engaging applications. Centered on the popular line of 36 handmade good luck charms, YooDara.com hosts mini-games, multi-media content, and engaging applications. Dimension 9 Social Marketing Manager, Lisa Madison, commented, “YooDara.com is a large destination among teens, especially during the summer months when school is not in session. We are finding that users return often to discover the latest content and updates that are being made frequently to the site.”
Madison also identified seven of the most popular destinations for teens on the YooDara.com website:
1. Avatar Builder - Build YooDara characters from the ground up. Select from a variety of colors, wardrobe options, and other accessories. Name it, save it, and share with friends. http://yoodara.com/members/avatarbuilder
2. Dr. YooDara – Enter questions or problems for Dr. YooDara to answer. Discover which characters best fit the situation presented and learn about their powers.
3. YooDara MahJohng – Play the classic tile matching puzzle game with a YooDara twist.
4. YooDara Network – View photos and videos submitted by collectors of the YooDara Good Luck Charms. Upload media to share with the rest of the community.
5. Send to a Friend – Build personalized postcards featuring the characters of YooDara. Enter custom messages and share instantly with friends.
6. Fun Facts – View interesting facts related to each YooDara character. Submit facts to be featured on the page.
7. News Stuff – Visit the YooDara blog often for new entries written by the characters, contest announcements, and other happenings from the 9th Dimension. Submit comments and share thoughts on social media outlets.
Many parents of teenagers have to deal with the effects of boredom during the long months of summer break. Teens that are used to the fast-pace of the school year now find themselves idle without the busy routine of activities and homework. Experts list the following tips to keep your teen occupied and out of trouble this summer:
Dimension 9 is a manufacturer of quality gift products. Privately owned and operated, Dimension 9 develops and imports superior, high-quality and high-profit products. YooDara Good Luck Charms are a dynamic line of 36 string characters, each with a name and positive message. There are four different tribes that make up the YooDara line. The nine members within each tribe all share a common, enthusiastic sentiment: Good Luck, Power, Protection, or Wisdom. YooDara Good Luck Charms have been featured by NBC’s the Today Show as well as TrendHunter Magazine, the world’s number one largest, most popular trend spotting community. YooDara Good Luck Charms are available now at specialty, gift, and souvenir shops throughout the nation.
YooDara Good Luck Charms are found on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/YooDara and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/YooDara. For all the up-to-date information and latest news on YooDara, visit http://www.YooDara.com. For wholesale information and opportunities, visit http://www.YooDaraSales.com.