Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 06, 2013
With the first signs of Spring right around the corner, The BenchtopPRO (http://www.thebenchtoppro.com), an easy-to-store, self-contained parts washer that is green and really cleans greasy parts, wax-based lubricants and lots of “things” in the man garage, announced today its monthly “Tool Tips” which provide the PRO Blog readers with tips for garage, car, truck, boat and motorcycle enthusiasts. The first” Tool Tips” showcases “Garage Spring Cleaning.”
“Tool Tips” for Garage Spring Cleaning
If the winter has left your garage a mess, there is help. With a few simple steps you can get your garage ready for the heavy use it will see during Spring and Summer. A clean, organized garage will help provide the motivation needed to begin all those necessary projects we have to complete during the Spring and Summer months. Follow these “Tool Tips” to help improve your focus on the tasks at hand and keep your frustration at bay:
● Create a Plan - The first step is often the hardest, develop a plan that includes a timeline and outlines the layout and storage needs for the garage. Determine what you use daily, weekly and rarely, creating a plan that puts the most frequently used tools close at hand. A timeline can help you stay focused and most importantly, get the family involved.
● Decide on an Organization System - Choices are numerous as are the prices. On the low end you can start with a pegboard and hooks plus basic shelving sets. You can also consider adding shelves on wheels which are helpful when cleaning your garage floor. On the high end there are intricate systems that, when set up, organize your entire garage and equipment. These systems might seem like the way to go, but keep in mind that the price will increase quickly with each added component.
● Create Zones - Create areas within your garage to store specific items so they can be found and returned quickly. Zones will also help you maintain this new organization. A Zone may include tools, athletic equipment, bikes, car gear, gardening, yard tools and supplies. How you organize should depend on frequency of use. Items needed frequently or that you use on a daily basis should be easy to access, at eye level and close. Items used less frequently can be hung higher on the wall. Don’t forget to leave space for the lawn mower and of course, the cars.
● Tool Time - Make a convenient home for your most frequently used tools – easy to access and easy to put away. A simple idea is to draw outlines on your shelves or pegboard where specific tools should be placed after each use. You could also label your items to help stay organized
● Clear out the Clutter – Local charities and the trash dumpster are your friends. Now is the time to either donate or trash the things you never or rarely use.
● Clean your Tools and Lawn Equipment - From Spring pruning to yard clean-up to getting your boat ready to hit the water, now is the time to clean up those tools. The BenchtopPRO combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, non-toxic, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature tackling the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants-- in an easy-to-store, self-contained washer.
Spring is Coming - Get Prepared to Clean with Special Pricing
To help motivate early Spring cleaning, The BenchtopPRO is offering a special Spring Cleaning sale price. Starting today until March 31st, and available at http://www.thebenchtoppro.com, The BenchtopPRO Spring Cleaning sale price is $299. This Spring Cleaning sale price also includes a 5-Year Warranty.
The BenchtopPRO comes kit-complete with the following:
● The BenchtopPRO, the rugged, double walled unit with re-circulating pump and flow-through brush
● (1) gallon of industrial-strength, non-hazardous CONCENTRATE BT5 Degreasing Solution; this powerfully engineered degreaser is pH neutral, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-irritating and bioremediating
● (4) MicroPRO Packs, the revolutionary microbial treatment with a healthy appetite for tough greases and oils
About The BenchtopPRO
The BenchtopPRO is manufactured by ChemFree Corporation, a subsidiary of Intelligent Systems Corporation, which is a publicly traded company (AMEX symbol: INS). The BenchtopPRO Bioremediating Parts Washer is an exciting “first” for the garage and small repair shop market. The BenchtopPRO combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature to tackle the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants-- in an easy-to-store, self-contained washer.
About ChemFree Corporation
Founded in 1993, and located in Norcross, GA., ChemFree manufactures the patented SmartWasher® Bioremediating Parts Washing System, ChemFree Corporation provides an alternative method to cleaning vehicle and maintenance parts without harming humans or the environment. Products currently manufactured by ChemFree Corporation include: The SmartWasher® and SmartBikeWasher system consisting of the parts washer equipment, OzzyJuice® Degreasing Solutions and OzzyMats™ which are microbe impregnated filters. The combination of these products, “the system”, allows the user to eliminate or dramatically reduce waste streams, the expense of hazardous waste removal, the associated liabilities of generating waste, and the hassles of regulatory compliance. Uniting superior performance and environmental responsibility, the ChemFree product line is sold in more than 40 countries worldwide. ChemFree holds 27 patents—11 in the United States and 16 in other countries.
If you would like more information about this topic, the ChemFree product line, or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Page-Hale at 800-741-9921 or mjpage(at)chemfree(dot)com (http://www.chemfree.com).