Bethany Beach, Delaware (PRWEB) May 11, 2013
ResortQuest Real Estate®, serving coastal Delaware and Maryland, has assembled its list of the top 10 real estate properties viewed on ResortQuestDE.com in April 2013. For the second month in a row, the list is capped by a golf community rowhome in one of Southern Delaware’s most popular communities - The Village at Bear Trap Dunes!
For more information on these coastal Southern Delaware homes for sale or to contact its experienced team of agents, visit the ResortQuest Real Estate blog.
1. 7 Village Green Drive, Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View, Del. – 5BR, 4.5BA rowhome
A 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom end rowhome located just steps from Bear Trap Dunes’ superb amenities, this home is tastefully furnished and accessorized and ready for immediate enjoyment, including a fully furnished basement.
2. 94 Cedarwood Drive, Bethany Beach, Del. – 5BR, 3.5BA single family home
3. 305N Annapolis House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach, Del. – 2BR, 2BA condo
4. 9203 Timberlake Court, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach, Del. – 2BR, 2BA townhome
5. 1006S Edgewater House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach. Del. – 3BA, 2BA condo
6. 212 Georgetowne House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach, Del. – 3BR, 2BA condo
7. 38383 River Birch Drive, Keen-wik, Selbyville, Del. – 5BR, 3.5BA single family home
8. 36512 Wild Rose Circle, Bayside Resort, West Fenwick, Del. – 3BR, 2BA single family home
9. 2704 Round Robin Way, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach, Del. – 2BR, 2BA condo
10. 37454 Breezy Cove, Refuge at Dirickson Creek, Selbyville, Del. – 4BR, 3.5BA single family home
ResortQuest Real Estate is a real estate leader in southeast Sussex County since the early 1970s. ResortQuest provides comprehensive real estate services, including residential and commercial sales, vacation and long-term rentals and homeowner association management.
For the latest on real estate in the resort and inland areas of Sussex County, visit the ResortQuest Delaware Real Estate, LLC offices in Bethany Beach at 33012 Coastal Highway or call 302-539-8600; Marketplace at Sea Colony at 33546 Marketplace or call 302-541-8999; Edgewater Lobby at L1- Edgewater House Road or call 302-541-8880; or West Fenwick at 37458 Lion Drive, Suite 7 or call 302-436-1100.
Additional information can be found at ResortQuestDE.com or by following ResortQuest Delaware & Maryland on Facebook or Twitter (@RQDEMD). Download ResortQuest’s free mobile real estate search application by texting QUEST to 87778.
For information on starting a career in real estate, contact Brigit Taylor at 302-541-8780 or visit http://www.ResortQuestDE.com.
About ResortQuest Real Estate®, Delaware & Maryland
ResortQuest Delaware Real Estate, LLC, a division of Wyndham Vacation Rentals®, has provided real estate sales, vacation rental and homeowner association management services to Bethany Beach, Sea Colony and other fine communities in Delaware's Quiet Resorts, Maryland and the surrounding coastal areas since the early 1970s. Its homeowner association management division represents the needs of more than 3,700 homeowners in 45 associations from Lewes to Fenwick Island, Del. Wyndham Vacation Rentals®, the world’s largest professionally managed vacation rentals business providing access to more than 100,000 vacation rental properties in over 600 unique destinations worldwide, is part of Wyndham Exchange & Rentals® and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands. For additional information visit our media center or wyndhamvacationrentals.com.