Web Consulting Company Launches Integrated Portal for Complete Web Hosting Solutions

Hostsom.com, a leading web consulting company that specializes in providing web business management solutions, announced the commencement of their integrated portal for providing end-to-end web hosting solutions to their clients. This launch is expected to make the domain ownership, web hosting and web portfolio management easier for the clients of this company. The move will enhance their cross-sale volumes and add at least 35% to their total sales volumes, as per the company spokespersons.

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend

Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 08, 2013

Hostsom.com, one of the leading web consulting companies today that specialize in web business management solutions, launched an integrated portal for providing an end-to-end web portal lifecycle management solution. Moving away from the modular sales model that existed earlier on the company portal in which the goal was to provide independent pieces of solutions, the company now has integrated the sales process to run the sales of all the modules from a centrally located webpage within their website.

“Moving from our earlier model to the integrated model of today has provided a much-needed major for our sales portal”, said an excited CEO of the company, in a brief meet with the press earlier today. “During our earlier days, we would focus on selling individual modules to our clients. Over a period of time, mostly based upon client feedback, we realized that a modular approach was great but it lacked a single complete picture. With our current business and presentation model, we present a single picture to our clients towards our web management solution portfolio, including domain name management and web hosting solutions. Our beta tests of the new portal has been going on for some time, and has received extremely warm response from the chosen set of clients. Today, we are going live with our global gold release.”

The current launch by Hostsom.com will enhance their client stickiness and help the clients shop more easily from the web portal. As a result, the cross-sale volume of the company is expected to move up by at least 20% of their total revenue base, as per the company reports. Further, the company expects an addition of indirect revenues, accounting to as high as 15% of their existing cash inflow, driven by customer stickiness. The net impact on the top line is expected to move up by 35% of the existing revenue base. With linear increase in operational expenses, the bottom line is also expected to move up by around 35%, making the scale factor uniform.

The unlimited web hosting packages, along with domain name and web portfolio management solutions, have seen the start-up company attain exponential growth in their client base as well as revenues. The solutions look healthy, agree the industry analysts, citing significant potential for growth in near future. “Our next aim is to offer more service verticals to our clients, once the current integrated portal stabilizes with our clients”, said a company spokesperson in the brief press meet.

Hostsom.com, one of the leading web consulting companies today that specialize in web business management solutions, launched an integrated portal for providing an end-to-end web portal lifecycle management solution. Moving away from the modular sales model that existed earlier on the company portal in which the goal was to provide independent pieces of solutions, the company now has integrated the sales process to run the sales of all the modules from a centrally located webpage within their website.

“Moving from our earlier model to the integrated model of today has provided a much-needed major for our sales portal”, said an excited CEO of the company, in a brief meet with the press earlier today. “During our earlier days, we would focus on selling individual modules to our clients. Over a period of time, mostly based upon client feedback, we realized that a modular approach was great but it lacked a single complete picture. With our current business and presentation model, we present a single picture to our clients towards our web management solution portfolio, including domain name management and web hosting solutions. Our beta tests of the new portal has been going on for some time, and has received extremely warm response from the chosen set of clients. Today, we are going live with our global gold release.”

The current launch by Hostsom.com will enhance their client stickiness and help the clients shop more easily from the web portal. As a result, the cross-sale volume of the company is expected to move up by at least 20% of their total revenue base, as per the company reports. Further, the company expects an addition of indirect revenues, accounting to as high as 15% of their existing cash inflow, driven by customer stickiness. The net impact on the top line is expected to move up by 35% of the existing revenue base. With linear increase in operational expenses, the bottom line is also expected to move up by around 35%, making the scale factor uniform.

The unlimited web hosting packages, along with domain name and web portfolio management solutions, have seen the start-up company attain exponential growth in their client base as well as revenues. The solutions look healthy, agree the industry analysts, citing significant potential for growth in near future. “Our next aim is to offer more service verticals to our clients, once the current integrated portal stabilizes with our clients”, said a company spokesperson in the brief press meet.


Contact

  • John Luxenburg
    immiads1@gmail.com
    3012391242
    Email
Follow us on: Contact's Facebook Contact's Twitter

Attachments