London, UK (PRWEB) January 04, 2013
In 2012, the world commercial aircraft health monitoring systems (HMS) market was evaluated at nearly USD 895 million. The market is expected to continue growing rapidly at a CARG of above 2% to amount to above USD 990 million in 2017.
Boeing, GE Aviation, Pratt & Whitney, Airbus, RSL Electronics Ltd., BF Goodrich and Meggitt PLC are amid the leading companies playing on the global arena.
New market research report “Global Commercial Aircraft Health Monitoring Systems Market (2012 – 2017)” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Commercial Aircraft Health Monitoring Systems Market (2012 – 2017)
Published: December, 2012
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an extensive insight into the global commercial aircraft health monitoring systems market. It covers both historic evolution of the market and describes its current situation and discloses essential information on the market size, shape, dynamics and segmentation. The study characterizes major factors driving and restraining the market growth and points out key challenges. The report offers a detailed industry analysis, presenting a comprehensive assessment of the market on the basis of aircraft type and aircraft HMS type. The research profiles top industry participants and closely scrutinizes the competitive environment. Most recent business activities such as mergers, acquisitions and collaborations, are also revealed in the report. Moreover, the future prospects for the commercial aircraft health monitoring systems market are clearly drawn up in the research.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends one’s knowledge about the worldwide commercial aircraft health monitoring systems market, helps to estimate the market state and understand development trends.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and overview of the recent business activities allow to evaluate the market concentration and to choose perspective partners.
- Thorough analysis of the market segments assists in determining of sectors driving the market growth, thus, helping to plan capital investment strategies.
- Detailed examination of the market drivers and restrains assists in planning of market-entry and business expansion strategies.
- The future forecast allows to trace how the industry is set to develop up to 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.