Besides foreign delegates, MPSIS will also be attended by a large delegation of local Myanmar companies, related law makers and government executive bodies, creating a balanced foreigners to locals ratio of 60-40.
Yangon, Myanmar (PRWEB) January 10, 2013
The Myanmar Private Sector Investment Summit (MPSIS) scheduled to take place on 28 – 30 January 2013 in Yangon attracts foreign investors from 15 different countries. Besides the neighbouring Asian countries like, Japan, India, Thailand and Singapore that have been actively investing in Myanmar, companies from Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, UK, Switzerland and Brazil are also eyeing business opportunities in Myanmar and use MPSIS as a gateway to insights and contacts.
Besides foreign delegates, MPSIS will also be attended by a large delegation of local Myanmar companies, related law makers and government executive bodies, creating a balanced foreigners to locals ratio of 60-40. The sectorial profile of the attendees includes: consumer products, agriculture, manufacturing, garment, wood processing, infrastructure development, information technology, logistics and many others, making MPSIS a diversed and neutral platform for conducive business discussions.
MPSIS is organised by Singapore based conference specialist, the Advantique Group Pte. Ltd. together with Official Local Host, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chamber of Commerce and Industry or more commonly referred to as UMFCCI (previously Burma Chamber of Commerce).
UMFCCI is the most influential business federation in Myanmar. They represent: 10,854 Myanmar companies, 1,656 enterprises, 770 foreign companies, 185 co-operatives & 2,898 individual business owners in Myanmar.
The agenda of MPSIS focuses on the interpretation of the newly approved Myanmar foreign investment law and other important aspects of doing business in Myanmar such as site selection, land law, remittance system, taxation and many other critical issues for investment in Myanmar.
- Hosted and Supported by UMFCCI: Good opportunity to connect with UMFCCI members (Myanmar companies)
- 1-to-1 Business Consult Clinics that lets you seek advice on doing business in Myanmar (booking required upon registration to secure a place as there are designated slots; no extra charges)
- Complimentary hald day tour of Yangon (booking required upon registration to secure a place)
- Find the Right Partners in Myanmar: Includes entry to cocktail reception for informal networking. Personalised Business Matching Session where registered participants will be paired up with preferred company types for private discussions. It is a value added service provided at an additional USD100 per person only (last few places left for business matching).
- Myanmar Immersion Talks about Myanmar’s customs and etiquettes
- Comprehensive Agenda that Highlights All Essential Information About Investing, Setting Up and Succeeding in Myanmar, including:
- Interpretation Of The New Foreign Investment Law and the Implementation Guidelines;
- How Can You Get Approval to Invest in Restricted Sectors?;
- Myanmar’s Tax Structure and International Tax Aspects
- Banking, Foreign Exchange, Repatriating Profits
- Site Selection, Land Laws and Leasing
- Structuring JV and Managing Disputes
- Opportunities in Myanmar: Manufacturing, Construction & Real Estate, Tourism, Agriculture Production & Processing (cash crops), Plantation (rubber & oil palm), & Timber.
Sign up before 15 January 2013 and you can enjoy great savings of USD290 per person. Instead of paying the full fee of USD1640 (USD1590 registration fee plus USD50 processing fee), the super saver rate now is USD1350 nett. To register for MPSIS or for more details, please visit http://www.advantiquegroup.com/mpsis or contact Ms. Selina Wong at selina(at)advantiquegroup.com, +65 6243 3778.
About Advantique Group Pte Ltd
Advantique Group Pte Ltd produces high-level international conferences that help businesses generate new ideas, opportunities and connections. We are a spin off from Star Event Management International, a highly creative and dynamic event management company set-up since 2001. Our management team consists of accomplished conference executives with 15 years of experience in producing, marketing and managing premium conferences. At Advantique Group, we go the extra mile to create enriching platforms for you to acquire market insights, meet new contacts and build lasting relationships. Please visit us at http://www.advantiquegroup.com