Instead of just one prize, we're giving away three...
Hamilton, ON (PRWEB) January 10, 2013
Vacation seller tripcentral.ca is proud to unleash its eagerly anticipated National “Win Back Your Trip” promotion.
Now when you book an all-inclusive winter vacation before January 31st, for travel between January 16th and April 30th, your name will automatically be entered into a draw to win the trip for free. The contest begins on January 8, 2013 at 12:01am and ends on January 31, 2013 at 6pm.
Three People Across Canada will Win
One lucky winner from the West Coast, another from the East Coast and a third winner from Central Canada will win back the entire cost of their vacation. Tripcentral.ca will be randomly drawing names and announcing the winners on February 1st, so travellers are encouraged to book vacation packages now to be eligible to participate in the draw.
“We are really excited about this promotion because instead of just one prize, we're giving away three,” said Diane Newick, tripcentral.ca’s Promotions Coordinator. “This is a prime time for travellers booking their winter vacations, so why not give Canadians a chance to win it for free?”
Call your local vacation expert now at 1-800-665-4981.
Win Back Your Trip Promotion Details
- Maximum reimbursement of $2500 per booking (CDN funds)
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding Quebec
- Must depart from any Canadian gateway for travel between January 16, 2013 – April 30, 2013
- Participants may enter by mail also. Click here for more details
- Vacation package purchase will be refunded by cheque within 7 days of completion of travel
- In the event a prize is won without purchase, a $2500 gift certificate will be awarded
- 3 random draws will take place on February 1, 2013
For complete details on all contest rules, visit http://www.tripcentral.ca/staticCMS/images/937-Win%20your%20Vacation%20contest%20-%20National.pdf
tripcentral.ca is more than just a website. It is a traditional bricks and mortar travel agency with many retail locations in Ontario, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. In operation since 1989, the company has grown to one of the largest travel companies in Ontario and employs over 120 people. We offer a unique value proposition - the best of the web, and the best of the experienced travel agent. Our experienced vacation specialists have firsthand knowledge of the destinations, hotels, cruises and tours that you're seeking.
Contact: (905) 570-9999
- Diane Newick, Promotions Coordinator– dianenewick(at)tripcentral(dot)ca ext. 7227
- Pam DeHaan, Manager Marketing & Specialty Products pamdehaan(at)tripcentral(dot)ca ext. 7380