Camarillo, CA (PRWEB) January 11, 2013
Marketing trends are evolving faster than ever in the Digital Age with cutting-edge technologies, new ways to shop and make purchases and rapidly changing buyer behavior. Premier Data Direct, a leading provider of multi-channel direct marketing services with a focus on new mover, new homeowner and new business data, announced today it is releasing a new e-book to help companies understand current marketing trends and how capitalizing on them can grow a small business. The e-book, 5 Marketing Trends for Small Business Success in 2013, is available for free download on the company’s website at:http://blog.premierdatadirect.com/5-Marketing-Trends-for-Small-Business-Success-in-2013?utm_campaign=5+Marketing+Trends+for+Small+Business+Success+in+2013&utm_source=Jan+2013+News+Release
In this new resource, Premier Data Direct identifies and provides insight into the five key marketing trends small businesses will need to use to stay ahead of the competition, and shares actionable steps companies can take to make the most of these trends:
1. Content Marketing- While content marketing itself isn’t new, there are emerging trends in this space for 2013 including; content sharing, sponsored content, curated sites and multiple media. High quality content is of the utmost importance.
2. Search Engine Optimization- Good SEO is a now a necessity for businesses of all sizes, but there are some SEO tactics that used to help boot rankings that can now work against you. Ensure you’re in the know about how the rules have changed.
3. Social media –Social networks continue to expand as a great marketing channel for small business, new trends for 2013 in this space include; social gamification, social sharing and reputation management.
4. Mobile Marketing- The statistics are clear; smart phone and tablet use has a major impact on purchasing decisions. Mobile product searches, local service searches and mobile wallets are all trends to keep in mind when building out a mobile marketing strategy.
5. Merging Online Strategies with Offline Strategies- Its important to remember that old marketing methods have not gone by the wayside. In fact, direct marketing is stronger than ever and a key trend for 2013 is the merging of direct mail and digital marketing. Some ways to connect the old and new include; QR codes, social media badges and social media promotions.
“While marketing techniques have evolved with technological advances, digital media isn’t the only effective way to reach new customers,” says Mary Ann Parshall, CEO of Premier Data Direct. “Direct mail remains a powerful marketing tool, and when combined with the power of digital marketing, you have one of the hottest new marketing trends of the decade.”
The bottom line is that 2013 if rife with new marketing opportunities for small businesses. As Premier Data Direct points out in this e-book, it is imperative to stay on the cutting edge of trends, but tried-and-true methods should not be ignored. To download the guide, users simply need to enter their name, email, company, and whether or not they are currently utilizing direct mail.
About Premier Data Direct
Premier Data Direct is a provider of multi-channel direct marketing services with a focus in postal and telephone solutions. The company focuses on providing high-quality CASS and DPV certified new mover, new homeowner and new business data, which is updated on a weekly basis. Premier Data Direct offers clients access to its exclusive 24/7 online count and ordering system, a technology that utilizes a simple self-serve platform and allows marketers to receive sales leads instantaneously and on-demand. The company is based in Camarillo, California. For additional information please visit http://www.premierdatadirect.com/