Cambridge, MA (PRWEB) January 14, 2013
NuoDB, Inc., a startup offering the industry’s only patented, elastically scalable Cloud Data Management System (CDMS), announced the agenda for its general availability and CDMS Challenge live-streamed event being held January 15, 2013 at 11 AM EST.
Anyone may attend the live-streamed launch event by registering here: http://go.nuodb.com/cdms-2013-register.html
Highlights of the event will include a commentary by AMD executive, Andrew Feldman, corporate VP and GM of the Data Center Server Solutions group. The NuoDB CDMS solution was benchmarked on AMD’s server computing products, which are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. Mr. Feldman will comment on the results of AMD’s testing.
In addition, the event will feature Matt Aslett, Research Manager for data management and analytics within The 451 Research's Information Management practice. Matt has overall responsibility for the coverage of operational and analytic databases, data integration, data quality, and business intelligence. Matt's own primary area of focus is on relational and non-relational databases, data warehousing, data caching, and Hadoop.
Overall the agenda includes:
- Opening remarks by Barry Morris, Co-Founder and CEO, NuoDB
- “20th Century RDBMS and 21st Century CDMS” remarks by Gary Morgenthaler, Partner, Morgenthaler Ventures, and NuoDB investor
- “The 21st Century Database Landscape” presentation by Matt Aslett, Research Manager, The 451 Group
- A live demonstration of the NuoDB CDMS solution with YCSB benchmark results
- “The CDMS Challenge” by Barry Morris
- Results of AMD testing of “killer app” with benchmark results
- “Technical report card on NuoDB” by Dave Tewksbary, Technical Expert, Dassault Systemes
- Question and Answer session.
“Online registrations for our challenge event have already topped 1,000 participants,” stated Barry Morris, Co-Founder and CEO of NuoDB. “We have seen a groundswell of interest from top companies and partners who have been eagerly awaiting the availability of the first, true 21st century Cloud Data Management System.”
NuoDB, Inc., is a Cambridge, MA-based startup that provides the industry’s first and only patented, elastically scalable Cloud Data Management System (CDMS). Unlike every other database, NuoDB is architected to scale out effortlessly on the cloud without compromising any of the features or guarantees of relational databases.
NuoDB was launched in 2010 by industry-renowned database architect Jim Starkey and accomplished software CEO Barry Morris. For more information, visit us at http://www.nuodb.com.