All of our partners are industry leaders in terms of using their funds for program expenses; ultimately this is making a bigger impact for the causes that we represent.
Toledo, OH (PRWEB) January 14, 2013
Pay It Forward (PIF) Apparel recently released information about the twelve charities that it will partnering with to help raise money and awareness for a variety of different causes. The company will feature four out of twelve partners each month in an effort educate its website visitors on the various causes and to connect the potential donors with the non-profits that are represented. All of the twelve partners will be eligible to receive 25% of the company’s sales for all of 2013.
Pay It Forward has announced the following non-profits for its 2013 lineup:
1. AMREF USA - Healthcare to women and children of Africa
2. Autism Research Institute - Autism research and awareness
3. Children of the Night- human trafficking
4. EcoHealth Health Alliance – Environmental health and preventative epidemic research
5. 4 Paws for Ability - Service dogs for children in need
6. Children of the Nations - Providing holistic care to orphans
7. KickStart - Helping farmers get out of poverty
8. Sea Shepherd - Marine wildlife conservation
9. American Foundation for Children with AIDS - Health and awareness for children w/ AIDS
10. BreastCancer.org - Breast cancer research, education and awareness
11. Safe Place - Domestic violence relief and awareness
12. Solid Rock International - Transforming the body, mind, and soul of the poor in the Dominican Republic
In addition to educating its customers on the various needs that exist, the PIF also hopes to educate them about selectively choosing which organization they decide to support long term. All of the non-profits that are featured with PIF Apparel are ranked with Charity Navigator and have at least a three out of four star financial rating. PIF’s founder, Matthew Moses, states “We want our customers to develop a more informed approach to charitable giving. One that ensures them that their donations end up supporting the actual cause that they are giving to. All of our partners are industry leaders in terms of using their funds for program expenses; ultimately this is making a bigger impact for the causes that we represent.”
The company currently sells a line of high quality t-shirts for $23, and each has a positive or inspirational message. Anyone interested in learning more about how they can make a difference for one of the charities featured on PIFs website can visit the company online or their Facebook page to learn get more information about how to get involved.