(PRWEB UK) 17 January 2013
It has recently been announced that as many as one in ten people were let down by their gas, central heating or boiler over the festive period. However, for more people each year, faulty gas appliances can have a more devastating effect. It has been revealed that gas incidents such as leaks, fires and explosions killed 17 people in the UK in 2012, injuring a further 4,282.
As one of the country’s leading emergency repair specialists, the team at We Fix Now specialise in plumbing, boiler and gas repairs and were naturally concerned by these figures. Eager to stress the importance of safe gas appliances, a representative from the firm shares their thoughts on the matter.
“Faulty gas appliances could place both you and your family in significant harm. Carbon monoxide poses a particular threat because it is odourless and tasteless and can kill without warning. It is estimated that around 20 people a year are killed from carbon monoxide poisoning, so it couldn’t be more important to have regular check-ups. That’s why we have a team of fully trained and qualified professionals who are on hand to deal with issues 24,7.”
We Fix Now is a London-based company providing emergency electricians and plumbing in London and surrounding counties. Renowned for their fast and effective service, the firm also specialise in unblocking drains, fixing central heating and boilers and sorting problems with gas. With a strong focus on customer service, We Fix Now prides itself on providing fully qualified and experienced engineers day and night, every day of the year.