Hoffman Design Group will once again play a huge part in creating one-of-a-kind lobby and window displays for Philadelphia buildings.
Folcroft, PA (PRWEB) January 17, 2013
Corporate interior landscaping firm Hoffman Design Group is proud to be contributing to the Philadelphia Flower Show for the third year. Since 1892, the Show has evolved from a gathering of professional growers showcasing their prized plants to the largest and oldest indoor flower show in the nation. This year from March 2-10, Philadelphia will be inspired by the “Brilliant!” contemporary culture, design, gardens, and landscapes of Great Britain.
In addition to exhibits by the growers and vendors, 50+ retail and restaurant outlets are expected to participate in the Flower Show Lobby and Window Decorating Contest, as organized by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS). And you’re invited to participate!
This year, lobby displays can feature any format: security desk and front desk displays or free standing displays at building entrances and elevator lobbies. There are a few changes from last year. Rather than the lobbies being judged, all decorated lobbies will be celebrated and promoted as “Brilliant Philadelphia Lobbies.” The excitement of the Flower Show translates to the entire city of Philadelphia, and PHS will encourage residents and visitors to take walking tours through the city to visit each of the beautiful “lobbyscapes.”
- Entries, available at http://www.theflowershow.com/BOMA%20Participation%20Form.pdf must be submitted by Friday, February 1st.
- Lobby installations must be completed by 9am on February 11th and remain decorated through March 10th.
- Participants must email at least one high resolution jpeg photo of their lobby display by 5:00pm on Thursday, February 14th to email@example.com. This photo will be used for web and social media promotions.
- All participants will receive two complimentary Flower Show tickets (valid after 3:00 pm March 2-10). All participants will receive a certificate for entering.
- All tickets and certificates must be picked up at the Flower Show Lobby & Window Decorating Contest Awards Press Conference on Thursday, February 28th at the Pennsylvania Convention Center at 12th and Arch Streets.
Hoffman Design Group will once again play a huge part in creating one-of-a-kind lobby and window displays for Philadelphia buildings. The interior plantscapes specialist hopes to add to the four stunning displays they created last year and encourage everyone to take part in this annual Philadelphia tradition!
Make sure to sign up today, and don’t forget to make plans to come out and see these displays for yourself!
About Hoffman Design Group
Hoffman Design Group, Inc, is located in Folcroft, PA, and specializes in creating beautiful interiorscapes, corporate floral arrangements and living wall designs in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs, Delaware, and New Jersey. Its designs have won many awards and they take pride in their elegant, environmentally friendly seasonal and holiday decorating, corporate indoor plantscapes and urban exterior landscaping. For more information, visit http://www.hoffmandesigngroup.com