Virtualization, cloud, and mobilization require organizations to determine the role of the firewall in their security strategy, assess the value of ‘next-gen’ capabilities and formulate a strategy for managing an increasingly complex security policy.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
AlgoSec, the market leader for Network Security Policy Management, today announced an upcoming webinar on “The Current State of the Firewall: Critical Evolution or Next-Gen Nonsense?,” scheduled for January 30, 2012 at 12pm ET.
Securosis analyst Mike Rothman will moderate and lead a roundtable discussion with analysts, end-users and vendors, including AlgoSec, Fortinet, General Motors and NSS Labs to examine:
- Independent firewall tests and debate hype versus reality in terms of the role of next-generation firewalls
- Real-world customer experiences with managing network security infrastructure and next-generation firewalls
- Lessons learned from firewall deployments, replacements and audits
“The firewall and the network perimeter are in the midst of exciting and much needed change and innovation,” said Nimmy Reichenberg, VP of Strategy for AlgoSec. “Virtualization, cloud, and mobilization require organizations to determine the role of the firewall in their security strategy, assess the value of ‘next-generation’ capabilities and formulate a strategy for managing an increasingly complex network security policy. We’re thrilled to examine these issues with such an exciting group of experts representing different aspects of the security community.”
To register for this live webinar on January 30 at 12pm ET, please visit http://pages.algosec.com/TheStateoftheFirewallin2013_reg.html.
AlgoSec is the market leader in network security policy management. AlgoSec enables security and operations teams to intelligently automate the policy management of firewalls, routers, VPNs, proxies and related security devices, improving operational efficiency, ensuring compliance and reducing risk.
More than 1000 of the world’s leading enterprises, MSSPs, auditors and consultancies rely on AlgoSec Security Management Suite for unmatched automation of firewall operations, auditing and compliance, risk analysis and the security change workflow.
AlgoSec is committed to the success of every single customer, and offers the industry's only money-back guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.AlgoSec.com.
- Hear from AlgoSec Customers - algosec.com/en/customers/testimonials
- Visit the AlgoSec blog, Playing with Fire - blog.algosec.com
- Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/algosec
- Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/algosec
- Follow us on LinkedIn - linkedin.com/company/algosec
- Find us on YouTube - youtube.com/algosec