London, UK (PRWEB) January 18, 2013
In 2012, the EU rice imports were estimated at over 860,000 tonnes. The figure is expected to increase by nearly 1% and reach 868,000 tonnes in 2013. The EU rice production languishes, while the consumption enhances. The local rice demand is predicted to be approximately 2.54 million tonnes in 2013. The EU rice output is likely to decline close to 1.76 million tonnes in the same year. The sharpest decline is forecast to be observed in the EU rice exports, which will probably fall to about 148,000 tonnes in 2013.
Manioc is another important sector of the EU food market. SEAPROSAS, Aheco, Casavas GmbH are amid the major manioc suppliers in the EU.
New research report “Rice, Manioc, Arrowroot and Sago Palm Pith Starches: European Union Market Outlook 2012 and Forecast till 2017” worked out by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Rice, Manioc, Arrowroot and Sago Palm Pith Starches: European Union Market Outlook 2012 and Forecast till 2017
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 1,800.00
The report provides a deep insight into the EU market for rice, manioc, arrowroot and sago palm pith starches, covering EU total and local markets. It contains valuable information on the properties, applications and manufacturing process of rice, manioc, arrowroot and sago palm pith starches. The research study offers comprehensive assessment of the competitive environment and discloses relevant data on major market participants such as manufacturers, suppliers and consumers. The market research presents significant findings on the market size, shape, structure, development trends as well as identifies and characterizes the key forces shaping and influencing the market. The market dynamics, production volumes, consumption trends, trade and price statistics are also covered in the research. Moreover, the report outlines the future prospects for the EU market for rice, manioc, arrowroot and sago palm pith starches.
- Comprehensive review of the EU market for rice, manioc, arrowroot and sago palm pith starches, overview of the historical development and current state of the market.
- Examination of the total EU market, regional-wise and country-wise market analyses.
- Trade statistics, data on production volumes, consumption trends as well as export and import prices.
- Relevant data on major consumers, leading suppliers and manufacturers of rice, manioc, arrowroot and sago palm pith starches.
- In-depth market outlook through 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.