Building Great Teams. Delivering Great Value.
(PRWEB) January 21, 2013
Conscires Agile Practices is conducting 1-day Agile and Scrum trainings in Irvine, CA (1/25/2013) and San Diego, CA (1/28). For more details, please visit: http://agile.conscires.com/training-cities/
This one-day course teaches the principles and practices that make Scrum effective at managing projects. The course itself uses the principles of Scrum, where the learning outcome is driven by the needs of the participants, through a combination of expert instruction and self-directed learning. Opportunities to reflect and adapt the direction of the course are offered at regular intervals. At the end of the training the participants will have the confidence and understanding to begin to socialize Scrum at their own organization and support teams in improving their processes.
The following elements will be covered during the one day course
- Scrum in Practice: the course is designed to illustrate Scrum in action.
- Understanding of the Agile Manifesto and what it means to them.
- Essence of Scrum: values, foundations and a new way of thinking.
- Understanding how Scrum values and foundations are related to the practices.
- Get a sense of what self-organization is (and is not).
- Can draw a diagram of mechanics of Scrum: framework, roles, artifacts & flow.
This training is taken by Bachan Anand, an Agile Coach and the founder of Conscires Agile Practices. He brings the vision to support others building successful organizations through the empowerment of people and lightweight processes.
He works with senior leadership teams to use Scrum for strategic planning and execution and firmly believes in the applicability of the Scrum approach to teams beyond software and IT.
There is a referral program where one can get rewarded with a $25 Amazon gift-card for each referral. For more details, http://agile.conscires.com/one-day-agile-and-scrum-class-refer-a-friend-program/.