“With the CCM credential, sales, marketing, and merchandising executives will have the critical knowledge, skills and abilities needed to collaborate both internally and externally with trading partners," said Michael Kantor.
West Nyack, New York (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
The Promotion Optimization Institute (POI), the leading resource for trade marketing and merchandising executives, announced today that enrollment is now open for the Certified Collaborative Marketer (CCM)™ credential, an advanced professional certification created by the POI in conjunction with Dr. John L. Stanton at Saint Joseph's University. The CCM credential is designed specifically for retail and consumer goods sales, marketing, and merchandising professionals interested in advancing their careers with expertise necessary for inter-organizational collaborative objectives in planning, executing, analysis, pricing and promotion, leadership, and decision support.
“With the CCM credential, sales, marketing, and merchandising executives will have the critical knowledge, skills and abilities needed to collaborate both internally and externally with trading partners in today’s complex consumer goods and retail environment,” said Michael Kantor, CEO of the POI. “Executives who have helped create the curriculum are experts in their field at top companies around the world.”
Enrollment and Program Start Dates
Classes for the new session begin on March 7, 2013 at Saint Joseph’s University. Instruction will be available both online and also at several University locations for professionals. Onsite orientation and collaborative marketing exercises will be at held at Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA., just 15 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) on March 7, 2013
To learn more, and enroll to become a Certified Collaborative Marketer, please visit Collaborative Marketer CCM.
Benefits of a Certified Collaborative Marketer CCM™
- CCM’s will have the knowledge of pricing, promotion, fused with important related disciplines and demonstrate the ability to integrate this information into joint business planning.
- The Certified Collaborative Marketer CCM™ is the only designation directly related to marketing and merchandising collaboration, serving a complex and ever-changing retail environment.
- The CCM program is designed to develop collaborative business competency and mastery of the executive-level skills needed to add value, drive trading partner performance, and build quality pricing and promotion practices within and between organizations.
- A CCM gains expertise in implementing promotion optimization strategies and becomes well-versed in understanding the mutual key performance indicators that drive brand, category, and store profitable growth.
- Becoming a Certified Collaborative Marketer (CCM)™ demonstrates your commitment to collaborative practices, and personal professional development
About the Promotion Optimization Institute (POI)
POI brings together manufacturers, retailers, solution providers, analysts, academics and other industry leaders. Members of POI share cross-functional best practices in both structured and informal settings. Additionally, members benefit through our industry alliances, the Certified Collaborative Marketer (CCM) ™ curriculum and certification, industry leadership events, and the Promotional Collaboration Capability Matrix (PCCM). POI aims to instill a financial and metrics-based discipline not typically found with other trade groups. The goal of our innovative approach is collaborative promotion optimization. The focus is on the customer/shopper through sales, marketing, and merchandising strategies. POI is based in West Nyack, New York. To learn more about the POI including how to participate in research, how to register to attend or sponsor events, and how to engage with leaders on the CCM, visit http://p-o-i.org, or email info(at)p-o-i(dot)org.
# # #
The Certified Collaborative Marketer (CCM) ™ is a trademark belonging to the Promotion Optimization Institute. All other trademarks are the property of their registered owners.