(PRWEB) January 22, 2013
RMI Management, a FirstService Residential Management company and Nevada’s largest community management company, was honored as the Outstanding Large Management Company of the Year by the Community Association Institute (CAI) Nevada chapter.
RMI clients were also honored by CAI.
- Outstanding High Rise Association of the Year: Regency Towers Association
- Southern Nevada Outstanding Small Association of the Year: Villas at Fort Apache Homeowners Association
- Outstanding DCAL (Dedicated Community Association Leader) of the Year: Don Schaffer, Sun City Aliante Community Association
Also honored by CAI, were several RMI employees.
- Southern Nevada Portfolio Manager of the Year: Corey Clapper
- Outstanding High Rise Manager of the Year: Phil Crapo
- President’s Award: Kendall Abbott
CAI is a national organization that focuses on education and providing resources to community associations and the management companies that work with HOAs.
About RMI Management, LLC
RMI Management is Nevada’s largest and most experienced full-service community association management firm. RMI employs more than 650 people statewide and manages hundreds of the most successful and recognizable communities and neighborhood associations, representing more than 95,000 homes. For more information, visit http://www.rmillc.com.
RMI Management is a subsidiary of FirstService Residential Management (FSR). FSR is the largest manager of residential communities in North America, overseeing more than 5,600 properties and over 1.3 million residential units.