Norwalk, Connecticut (PRWEB) January 24, 2013
EXPO’s second annual E.X.C.I.T.E. Awards recognizes excellence in tradeshows and events. The program shines a spotlight on the best aspects of a show: the venue, the quality of marketing, the freshness of the event concept, the on-site experience, the business and consumer value, the ROI and more. The E.X.C.I.T.E. Awards is open to all tradeshow industry organizers, corporate organizers and industry suppliers worldwide. The entry deadline is February 15, 2013 and winners along with honorable mentions will be honored at an awards luncheon on June 19, 2013 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, the day before the EXPO Next Conference on June 20, also at the Marriott.
For more information on the E.X.C.I.T.E. Awards, visit http://www.expoweb.com/excite-awards.
For show organizers, the E.X.C.I.T.E. Awards is a way to celebrate all the innovative ways they’re driving attendance, enhancing the on-site experience and delivering increased value for exhibitors. For supplier and vendor companies, the awards program is a way to celebrate the success that their products enable.
The winners of the E.X.C.I.T.E. Awards represent corporations, agencies, suppliers and nonprofits from all industries. They are innovators who have taken strides to produce the next generation tradeshow or event.
To enter online, visit http://www.expoweb.com/excite-awards.
Winners and honorable mentions will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best Application of Content/Education on the Showfloor
- Best Association Show
- Best Buyer-Seller Event
- Best Consumer Event
- Best Development of a Spinoff Event
- Best Environmental Design
- Best Extension of an Event's Life
- Best Green Event
- Best Hybrid Event
- Best Incorporation of Venue or Destination Into a Show
- Best Innovative Sponsorship Idea
- Most Innovative Venue
- Best Interactive Exhibit
- Best International Event
- Best Marketing Collateral
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Media Coverage
- Best Overall Public Relations Campaign
- Best Showfloor Design
- Best Showfloor Engagement Strategies
- Best Startup/First-Year Event
- Best Use of A Mobile App
- Best Use of Audiovisual to Enhance an Event
- Best Use of Event Technology
- Best Overall Use of Social Media
- Best Use of Facebook
- Best Use of Geo-Location Services
- Best Use of Integrated Media in a Sponsorship
- Best Use of LinkedIn
- Best Website/Microsite
- Best Show (Overall) **Editor's Pick**
For more information, visit http://www.expoweb.com/excite-awards.
For questions regarding the E.X.C.I.T.E. Awards, contact EXPO Assistant Marketing Manager Danielle Sikes at dsikes(at)accessintel(dot)com. For sponsorship and exhibit information, contact EXPO Senior Sales Manager, Exhibits Anna Lawler at alawler(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The EXPO family of products also includes the monthly EXPO magazine, the weekly EXPO Insights eNewsletter, The EXPO Next Conference, EXPO Webinars and Workshops, The EXPO Elite and The 25 Fastest Growing Shows. Visit EXPO online at http://www.expoweb.com.