That Jitterbit continues to double our business year over year is a testament to the growing demand for simple, rapid, and highly scalable integration
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
Jitterbit, the leading provider of fast, agile solutions for the modern enterprise, today announced record setting company growth in 2012. Jitterbit doubled its business in 2012 on the heels of the company’s biggest fiscal quarter ever.
“That Jitterbit continues to double our business year over year is a testament to the growing demand for simple, rapid, and highly scalable integration,” said George Gallegos, CEO at Jitterbit. "As modern cloud, social, and mobile applications proliferate, so too does the demand to connect these systems with existing on-premise infrastructures. Jitterbit is uniquely positioned to capitalize on these trends and to help the market realize a greater return on their technology investments.”
Jitterbit added new customers in 2012 from a wide variety of industry verticals, including Technology, Distribution, Manufacturing, Transportation and Mobile Technology. Jitterbit helped customers integrate Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, and hundreds of other applications.
Company milestones for 2012 included:
- Jitterbit 5 was released, once again setting the bar for the simple-yet-powerful integration of Cloud, Social, Mobile and on-premise applications. New features in Jitterbit 5 improve ease of use, simplify complex process integration, and enhance connectivity to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP. Jitterbit 5 also supports large volume Cloud APIs for unmatched performance.
- With over 10,000 new users in just 8 months, the Jitterbit Data LoaderTM for Salesforce, became the most popular app on the Salesforce AppExchange and the only data migration tool available within the Salesforce application.
- Autodesk, Inc. selected Jitterbit as their strategic integration partner, reselling Jitterbit as part of Autodesk PLM 360 Connect. With Autodesk PLM 360 Connect, PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) customers can now connect key product lifecycle data with their on-premise and cloud business applications.
- Jitterbit completed its Series-A investment round to power its momentum in the high growth cloud integration market. This investment validates Jitterbit’s strategy, allowing it to add key talent, support the rapid development and launch of its next generation Cloud integration products, and expand its sales and marketing efforts.
- The company appointed a new Vice President of Product, former salesforce.com integration guru, Andrew Leigh. Leigh brings over 15 years of sales, marketing and product management experience and is an expert on cloud-based integration platforms that connect data, devices, and people across modern enterprise processes.
- The company added over 50 new partners to its global network, selected for their breadth of expertise in CRM/ERP applications and vertical markets. With fast, flexible deployment options, Jitterbit was the integration platform of choice for integrators looking to rapidly complete projects for clients.
About Jitterbit, Inc.
Jitterbit delivers powerful, flexible, & easy to use data and application integration software. Designed for the technical business analyst, Jitterbit allows companies of all sizes to solve the challenges of application, data, and business process integration between on-premise and cloud systems. Jitterbit's graphical "No-Coding" approach accelerates and simplifies the configuration and management of on-premise and cloud integration projects.
Privately held, Jitterbit is headquartered in Oakland, Calif. To learn more about Jitterbit's application integration, data integration, and cloud computing integration solutions, visit http://www.jitterbit.com.
Follow conversations at http://www.twitter.com/jitterbit.