San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
As enterprise IT departments and businesses are increasingly enabling their brands with APIs, they also see a shift in the current state of SOA Governance. Is it headed toward possible extinction? The shift from SOA Governance to API Management presents a new tension between security and business enablement, which is a lot for one IT department to think about. The proper knowledge and tools can relieve IT pros of this tension, and allow IT to enable the business with technology to compete and win through digital channels.
Register here today:
WHO: Mashery, the world’s leading provider of API Management technology and services, has helped more than 175 companies successfully join the mobile app economy by implementing APIs across IT, business, operation and strategy. Forrester is an independent research company that makes IT, marketing and technology industry leaders successful by providing proprietary research and customer insight.
A lively and informative webinar featuring Eve Maler, Principal Analyst, Forrester, and Chris Lippi, VP, Product, Mashery, discussing:
- Key disciplines that can allow IT operations to securely enable APIs as Products.
- How to apply ubiquitous Web API thinking to all the Web services your IT oversees.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT
You can learn how to enable your business by understanding:
- How APIs allow IT to enable the overall business.
- Best practices in API Management.
- Real-life cases of how organizations like Cisco and Coca-Cola Enterprises did it.