San Francisco (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
After the success of the first webinar on performance testing of a mobile client application, XBOSoft will hold two more webinars on mobile performance testing. In these webinars Alan Trefzger, senior quality consultant at XBOSoft, will discuss how to performance test the server and the network in relation to a mobile device.
The webinars are designed as a starting point for discussion with other mobile performance specialists. Attendees are encouraged to participate via questions and comments.
Webinar attendees will learn about the issues, tools, and best practices for mobile performance testing.
After the webinars the attendees will understand:
- Where to start in analyzing server performance
- How to best test the performance of the server and how to use the results of these tests to improve mobile user experience
- How to design content delivery in the server to minimize performance problems
- The main causes of network related problems
- What tools and services are available and best suited for the differentperformance issues
- CDNs and other best practice strategies to mitigate network caused problems
February 21 at 10 AM EST for Mobile Performance - Testing the server.
March 14 at 10 AM EST Mobile Performance -Testing the Network
The slides of the first webinar can be found here: