Data is the new oil of this century - businesses that can harness it effectively get the keys to sustained competitive advantage
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
Today, GoodData® announced two new solutions enabling companies to get better visibility into their customer strategies and turn their customer data into a source of revenue and profit. The two cloud-based offerings -- GoodSuccess Bash™ and GoodSupport Bash™ -- are available immediately in GoodData’s BashMarketplace™.
With this announcement, GoodData continues to empower businesses to find new ways to increase revenue, boost profits and gain a competitive edge by discerning meaning from massive amounts of customer data.
"At Box, delighting our customers at every point in their Box experience is our top priority," said Jon Herstein, VP of customer success at Box. "Thanks to GoodData, we can measure how our customers interact with our product and our team, and then use these metrics to improve overall customer satisfaction."
GoodData Bashes allow any business person, in any size company, to collect and process data from multiple sources and on any device. They include reports, analytics, apps, key performance indicators and best practices rolled into a visually stunning user experience. Last year, GoodData’s Bashes enabled 8,000 customers to turn data into a source of revenue and profits.
“Data is the new oil of this century - businesses that can harness it effectively get the keys to sustained competitive advantage,” said Roman Stanek, CEO and Founder of GoodData. “With our new Bashes, we turn customer data into business insight to empower customer support executives to build successful customer strategies and strengthen customer support. There is no reason decisions should be based on gut-feel -- this is the time for data-driven business actions.”
GoodSuccess enables customer success decision makers to monitor the impact of every company touch point that influences the health of customers, down to a granular level. Customer success organizations can accurately assess overall portfolio health, cultivate successful customer relationships, improve renewal rates and turn customer data into dollars.
GoodSuccess Bash customers receive the following benefits:
- Gain a comprehensive view into key metrics, including department productivity, team performance and team effectiveness;
- Monitor product usage, customer touches and other indicators of customer health;
- Use these metrics to develop and implement effective upsell and cross-sell strategies, as well as secure renewals; and
- Reduce customer churn and maximize lifetime customer value.
The GoodSupport Bash provides customer support leaders with the power to understand and act upon every interaction that impacts reply rates, resolution rates and satisfaction scores. This Bash enables customer support teams to become an internal profit driving center, leveraging actionable insight to make intelligent decisions and monetize customer data.
GoodSupport Bash customers receive the following benefits:
- A comprehensive view into the metrics they are evaluated against, including department productivity, team performance and effectiveness at resolving customer support tickets;
- An overview of the determining factors of satisfaction scores;
- Powerful dashboards and reports, ad-hoc analysis, and intelligent collaboration tools that highlight key performance indicators (KPI) and trends;
- The ability to monitor volume, severity and priority of tickets, and to manage issues with clear and pre-established agent processes; and
- The capability to increase customer satisfaction and optimize team performance.
For more information on GoodData Bashes, please visit our website.
GoodData provides a cloud-based platform and apps that enable more than 8,000 global businesses to monetize big data. GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Fidelity Growth Partners, Next World Capital, Tenaya Capital and Windcrest Partners. For more information, read our blog, visit our website and follow @gooddata on Twitter.
©2013 GoodData Corporation. All rights reserved. GoodData, Bash, GoodBash, GoodSales Bash, GoodSuccess Bash, GoodMarketing Bash, GoodSubscription Bash, BashMarketplace, and others are trademarks of GoodData Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
email: ana.andreescu (at) gooddata (dot) com
BOCA Communications for GoodData
email: ethan (at) bocacommunications (dot) com