SRS Real Estate Partners January Transactions
Highlights of January transactions and new assignments.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners announces highlights of January transactions and new assignments.
- Washington Square, a 63,361-square-foot neighborhood center in Gainesville, Ga. has sold for $4.5 million. It is located on the southeast corner of the intersection of John W Morrow Jr. Parkway and Pearl Nix Parkway adjacent to Lakeshore Mall. Kyle Stonis and Pierce Mayson in the SRS Atlanta office represented the seller, Mimms Enterprises, Inc. in the transaction.
- Shoppers World has leased its third location in Georgia at the Plaza Fiesta shopping center in Atlanta, Ga. and plans to build out a 50,000-square-foot space for their new full-line value driven department store. It is located on the northeast corner of Buford Highway and Clairmont Road and is expected to open in spring 2013. Sarah Williams and Steve Gunning in the SRS Atlanta represented the tenant, Shoppers World in the transaction.
- Shoe Carnival has leased a 9,056-square-foot space at Lawrenceville Market shopping center in Lawrenceville, Ga. It is located near the intersection of Duluth Highway 120 and University Parkway at 875 Lawrenceville Suwanee Road. Steve Gunning in the SRS Atlanta represented the tenant, Shoe Carnival in the transaction.
- Lago Vista Village, which is located at 20900 FM 1431 in Lago Vista, Texas has sold. The property is a mixed-use commercial development comprised of approximately 55,085-square-feet of retail and 11,145-square-feet of second story office space. Jason Middlebrook in the SRS Austin office represented the seller in the transaction.
- A Chick-fil-A ground lease has sold at 18310 Blanco Road in San Antonio, Texas and a Whataburger ground lease has sold at 18330 Blanco Road in San Antonio, Texas. The properties are located directly across from Whole Foods and Super Target and serve the surrounding affluent communities that include Stone Oak, Sonterra, The Vineyard, Elm Creek, and Rodgers Ranch. Jason Middlebrook in the SRS Austin office represented the seller in both transactions.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses has leased its first Texas location in Lubbock, Texas. The 4,000-square-foot space is located on the northeast corner of 82nd Street and Quaker Avenue at Kingsgate North shopping center. Dawn Greiner and Ryan Johnson with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses in the transaction.
- Rusty Taco has leased a 1,828-square-foot space in Denton, Texas. It is located at 210 E. Hickory St. and will be Rusty Taco’s tenth Texas location. Jason Puig and Lee Loftis represented the tenant, Rusty Taco, in the transaction.
- Planet Fitness has leased a 15,000-square-foot space in the former Discount Citi building in Huntington Park, Calif. It is located on Alameda Street at East Florence Avenue. Garrett Colburn in the SRS Newport Beach office represented the tenant, Planet Fitness in the transaction.
- The former Nissan building located at 20710 Hawthorne Boulevard in Torrance, Calif. sold to Sam Lim. The property is an 8,888-square-foot pad site situated on Hawthorne Boulevard between Emerald Street and Game Street. Garrett Colburn in the SRS Newport Beach office represented the seller, Torrance Nissan in the transaction.
- Sleep Number has leased three new locations in Southern California in Glendale, Calif., Santa Barbara, Calif. and Santa Maria, Calif. The 3,380-square-foot Glendale, Calif. store is located on North Glendale Avenue and East Lexington Drive, just south of Highway 134. The 3,000-square-foot Santa Barbara, Calif. store is located on State Street and South La Cumbre Road, alongside Highway 101. The 2,728-square-foot Santa Maria, Calif. store is located on East Betteravia Road & Bradley Road, alongside Highway 101. Scott Landgraf in the SRS Newport Beach office represented the tenant, Sleep Number, in all three transactions.
- TITLE Boxing Club has leased a 7,500-square-foot space at Winter Park Corners in Winter Park, Fla. adjacent to Whole Foods. It will open in the first quarter of 2013 and is expected to be the first of three initial Central Fla. locations for the expanding 50-store chain. Blake Hunter in the SRS Orlando office and Mike Leonard of Catalyst Commercial Group represented the tenant, EZ Fitness of Jacksonville Corporation, in the transaction.
- AutoNation has sold a 9.87 acre disposition parcel to Nuevo Comienzo, LLC in Phoenix, Ariz. It is located at the northeast corner of Camelback Road and 27th Avenue. Ed Beeh and Mike Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office along with Jacqui Blake with Cypress Equities represented the seller, AN Tucson Imports, LLC in the transaction.
- CVS Pharmacy has purchased the El Mercado Shopping Center, a four-acre property located at the southeast corner of Broadway Road and Wilmot Road in Tucson, Ariz. Ed Beeh and Chuck Gibson in the SRS Phoenix office represented the buyer, CVS Corporation in the transaction.
- Centerpoint Holdings, LLC has leased a 6,163-square-foot space to Zipps Sports Grill at Centerpoint on Mill in downtown Tempe, Ariz. It is located at the northwest corner of University Drive and Mill Avenue and will open this spring 2013. Brian Polachek and Mike Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, Centerpoint Holdings, LLC in the transaction.
- Sleep Number has leased two new sites in Northern California, one in Pinole, Calif. and the other in Seaside, Calif. The 3,260-square-foot Pinole, Calif. store opened on Oct. 26, 2012 and is located at 1471 Fitzgerald Dr. The 3,454-square-foot Seaside, Calif. store opened on Nov. 7, 2012 and is located at 1957 Fremont St. Laura Tinetti in the SRS San Francisco office, Dawn Greiner and Carey Shagets in the SRS Dallas office, and Scott Landgraf in the SRS Newport Beach office represented the tenant, Sleep Number, in both transactions.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with multiple offices nationwide, SRS’ strong presence across the country provides the company with unparalleled local knowledge on a national platform. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and managed services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.