Voicebuy offers you to rent a partition on the PortaOne Switch and start enjoying the VoIP services at the best price. Make your VoIP business profitable to yourself and enjoyable to your clients!
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWEB) February 01, 2013
Voicebuy offers a next generation VoIP service - VoIP Switch Partitioning - to all customers and/or carriers that wish to establish their own ITSP services without serious investments and hardware installations.
Switch Partitioning or Outsourced Switching is quite a new service in VoIP Industry; however it has already been proved to be a solid and effective business model. Switch Partitioning makes it possible for companies and people to terminate calls with noticeably reduced costs.
Now, instead of setting up a complete ITSP environment and making significant investments, customers may simply rent a Porta Switch Partition from Voicebuy and configure it in the way needed by the business and requirements from the users. Complete redundancy, billing and switching capabilities are included in this offer. Original and professional PortaCare technical support is always there to help you with the usage of PortaOne Switch partition.
PortaSwitch partitions offer the following major advantages:
- Providing qualified IP services to the resellers or incorporating the system in enterprises for connecting a large number of users in a VoIP network
- Supporting the major VoIP services (call holding, waiting, forwarding, conferencing, etc.)
- Instead of purchasing the PortaSwitch solution and starting it on a private server, customers may rent the PortaSwitch partitioning from Voicebuy and ask for a specific configuration on demand.
The following services are available with PortaSwitch partitioning:
- Pre- and postpaid billing models
- Flexible Subscription plans
- Volume discounts based on customer usage
- Unlimited resellers registration
- Fraud Control
Additionally, you can implement Wholesale (LCR), Calling card, Pinless, Callback services.
This service may be used by VoIP ITSPs, large enterprises, calling shop owners, calling card vendors, etc. Each partition can have individual settings and limitations.
For example, one customer may offer attractive billing options on long-distance calls to specific countries while other customers may want to make a focus on the duration of the calls, i.e. long calls will be billed less than short calls. Other customers may want to use the service to connect the staff of the large enterprise headquarters into the redundant and safe VoIP network and define specific settings for VoIP services for each headquarter users.
Voicebuy, the leading VoIP Provider, offers you to rent a partition on the PortaOne Switch and start enjoying the VoIP services at the best price. Make your VoIP business profitable to yourself and enjoyable to your clients!