Greenville, SC (PRWEB) February 02, 2013
The past twelve months of 2012 were the second wettest on record in the UK, according to data released by the Met Office, while the frequency of extreme rainfall looks to be increasing throughout the country. With the UK economy threatening to be pushed into an unprecedented triple-dip recession, companies are continually looking for ways to cut costs with planned remedial works often the first to be put off. Leading roofing contractor Weatherproofing Advisors however recommend that this reactive approach to caring for your real estate assets can end up costing your company money instead of saving it.
“Pushing back roof repairs to further down the line may seem like an apt money saving tactic however the cost implications of waiting until standard maintenance becomes emergency repairs can be staggering and have a major impact on a companies bottom line.” explains WPA Managing Director Frank Gaskell.
After listening to their customers needs Weatherproofing developed a comprehensive roof management programme which they believe to be unrivalled in the the industry named REALM, which stands for Roofplan Estate Asset Life Cycle Management, REALM is an annual fixed fee service which covers;
- Comprehensive survey of all roof areas
- Proactive repairs to eliminate the potential of water ingress
- All reactive call out and repairs, housekeeping visits - cleaning of gutters and gulley’s, debris removal
- Health and Safety review of access and protection
- Production of management reports / long term budget proposal i.e insulation evaluation repairs / roof condition index reports providing a top level roof care portfolio
- Uploading of all information and events onto a secure website, accessible 24/7/365 by approved personnel
“Weatherproofing provides proper roof care and management so we can extend the life of roofs and in turn reduce costs for our clients. The exceptional level of service we provide is critical to the ongoing success of Weatherproofing Advisors so our clients will always receive a level of service of the highest standard throughout our working relationship” continues Frank.
Weatherproofing Advisors approaching their 26th year of business have service centres nationwide providing roofing contracting and roof management services across all sectors and industry.