2013 Guar Gum Report Finds New Signs of Supply Chain Disruption, Raises New Questions
Three Headed Lion releases 2013 Guar Gum Report uncovering new shifts in India’s opaque Guar Gum market.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) February 01, 2013
“Is your company asking the right questions?” asks Javed Matin, co-founder of Three Headed Lion (THL), and the lead author of the newly released 2013 Guar Gum Report. “Most companies are having difficulty predicting what is going to transpire in India’s turbulent Guar Gum Market. Our job is to give them insight into developments as they happen. “
The 90-page report includes THL’s latest findings from the field and is the result of an exhaustive survey of stakeholders across the Guar Gum industry in India. “This was our most comprehensive survey to-date, and was the result of over a three-month long effort at every level,” explains Matin.
The report uncovers startling new developments on the ground, details of the Guar Gum supply chain, with key insights from industry leaders and participants:
- an overview of the current state of the Indian Guar Gum market
- uncovers the Guar Gum supply chain by revealing the opaque elements in each step from farm-to-export
- in-depth review of critical factors impacting the supply and price of Guar Gum
- current sentiment of key stakeholders - farmers, traders, processors, and logistics operators
- an outline of historical trends and a forecast for 2013
- insights from interviews with key administrators, government officials, farmers, traders, processors and logistics operators
- expert recommendations for Guar Gum buyers
- detailed charts and graphs on pricing trends and production yields
- a comprehensive directory of India’s Guar Gum processors
- a comprehensive directory of India’s Guar Gum warehouses
- a comprehensive directory of India’s Guar Gum quality assurance consultants
“As demand for Guar Gum picks up, companies must be prepared for more volatility,” explains Matin, and our goal is to help companies avoid the pitfalls of the past. We’re also helping them answer strategic questions – the answers to these questions will help them with better business planning, effective purchasing decision and protect margins from unforeseen price escalations and supply disruptions.
Matin asks companies to consider the following questions:
- Will the farmer – processor nexus become strong enough to influence Guar Gum prices this year?
- Will the traders influence the market?
- Will a handful of influential Guar Gum processors control the supply and price of Guar Gum in 2013?
- Will the government step in to regulate the market?
- Is the government contemplating policy changes for Guar Gum? How will this impact you?
- Are there significant socio-political-security trends that have the potential to impact the movement of freight from Guar Gum processors to the export ports in India?
- What will happen if export-ports encounter labor issues or greater capacity constraints or a major security breach takes place?
ABOUT THREE HEADED LION
THL strives to:
- Provide sound and timely expert analysis & judgment on developments and issues that impact India and the global economy.
- Offer robust understanding of India’s risk environment through political, economic and societal lenses.
- Drill down policy level/regulatory changes to reveal its impacts on sectors, companies & people with varying degrees of purchasing power.
- Unearth what’s trending in India (not on Twitter), but in its buoyant emerging market at macro, commodity and micro levels.
- Provide comprehensive market intelligence and micro level data on key sectors.
- Objectively assess the effectiveness of citizen-centric government programs and initiatives.
More information: http://www.threeheadedlion.com
Download the report here: http://www.threeheadedlion.com/guargum.html
Three Headed Lion