Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 01, 2013
Leading up to Valentine’s Day, ZeroTurnaround is sharing the love with a new giveaway promotion for its JRebel technology. Codenamed ‘JRebelLove,’ the promotion will last throughout the first 14 days of February, providing participants a shot at scoring great gifts like a Kindle Paperwhite, a Keurig system, or their very own game of extreme geekdom, “Dominion,” to name a few.
Here’s how it works:
1. Complete the JRebel Activation Form: Complete the JRebel Activation Form to gain access to your Free 14-day Trial, and be entered to win.
2. Copy the Activation Code to your Clipboard: You’ll need to paste it into the configuration wizard (inside your IDE) in the next step.
3. Add JRebel to Your IDE (i.e. Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, Netbeans): After submitting the form, follow the IDE specific instructions found in the left nav, and launch your IDE to get started.
And the best part? Once 100 evaluators have participated each day, the winner is selected. The next day, 100+ new evaluators have the opportunity to win. Here are some details:
- First time evaluators only; 1 entry per person.
- We mean it; registering multiple times will make you ineligible for the giveaway.
- Contact information must be complete and accurate. Since winners will be chosen each day, entrants are only eligible to win once on the day of registration, and a ZT rep will contact you to verify your entry and confirm eligibility.
- Evaluators must be working in Java.
- Daily offer becomes active only when we reach the daily threshold (each day). All verified registrants that meet qualifying criteria will be entered into the daily drawing for a chance to win.
The name of the game: Evaluate!
You can follow the action on Twitter using the hashtag #JRebelLove.
JRebelLove ends on February 14, 2013. Winners will be announced each day on the ZeroTurnaround blog and on Twitter.
ZeroTurnaround is dedicated to changing the way the world develops, tests and runs Java applications. Powered by award-winning Hotpatching Technology, JRebel and LiveRebel are revolutionizing the way Development and Operations teams work with Java. ZeroTurnaround’s technology is trusted by nearly a quarter of the Fortune 100 and several big-name companies including United Health Group, eBay, LinkedIn, Oracle, IBM, Hewlett Packard and more. Thousands of engineers use JRebel to transform the laborious build/test/deploy phase of application development into a light-speed cycle that delivers true bottom-line benefits. Also, ZeroTurnaround’s LiveRebel is an instant rollout/rollback tool for live applications, bringing Continuous Delivery to fruition for companies all over the world. ZeroTurnaround is headquartered in Estonia and also has offices in Boston. For more information, visit http://www.zeroturnaround.com or follow @jrebel on Twitter.