ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) February 10, 2013
Chinese New Year is fast approaching and the country boasts some very attractive tourist destinations. Protect Your Bubble, travel protection brand, has some tips for those who want to celebrate Chinese New Year in China.
Break the language barrier – It’s important to learn a few rudimentary words and phrases before leaving large cities and major tourist areas. If this is not an option, it’s advised to travel with a translator. Chinese language business cards are a good idea for passers-by, taxis, buses and so on.
- Focus the itinerary – China is big. Really, it is enormous with mountains, deserts, jungles, grasslands and some of the world’s biggest cities. There is simply too much to cover in a single trip. Concentrate on a single province or region and explore it completely. For example, here are three solid choices:
1. Sichuan – One province in three regions, the center and south have bamboo forests and Ming-Dynasty villages. North has lakes with alpine-like scenery and to the west, plateaus and grasslands await.
2. Guangxi – Rice terraces and peaks dominate a jungle for hiking, cycling and river trips for the serious outdoors-loving person.
3. Beijing – The capital is a province to itself, so fly in and stay. The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and other attractions just keep going.
- Check the weather – Weather in a place that has as much diversity as China will be difficult to predict. Expect almost anything from hot and humid to cold and windy. Spring and Fall are the most comfortable to travel, but the seasons can be incredibly short – only a few weeks at the most. Pack and plan layers.
- Use public transport – China is a country on the move, and by move it is buses, bikes and trains. Taxis and planes are okay, but the extensive public transport is friendly for bikes, especially in Beijing. Most locals are genuinely friendly and helpful even to lost tourists.
- Eat! –Chinese food is tasty and delicious. Cuisine varies by region, so try as much as possible. The street food is a must-try! Practice using chopsticks in advance.
When planning your next getaway, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com
for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA