Malvern, PA (PRWEB) February 03, 2013
February 1, 2013 – Mitel, a global communications technology provider for the hospitality industry, has dubbed Pathcom, Inc. as its Hospitality SpecialistPARTNER™ for U.S. and Mid-Atlantic region hotel and motel systems. The appointment recognizes Pathcom’s certified IP expertise and experience in building scalable, reliable IP communications, mobile, and virtualized telecom architectures optimized to meet the service needs of hotels and motels.
Today, hotel and motel guests expect seamless and flexible interactions with hospitality staff, with each other, and with outside sources. For example:
– Receiving staff greetings by name
– Efficient delivery of on-demand services
– Timely answering of phones even during busy periods
– Guest-managed privacy assurance
– Escalated wake up calls, on an as needed basis
– Multi-location and mobile messaging retrieval capability
– Electronic directory mapping
– Seamless conferencing integration with electronic media
– Bookings enabled at the touch of a button
– Socially conscious, energy-efficient operations
Pathcom has been designated a Mitel Hospitality SpecialistPARTNER™ because, it:
1. Has the experience and experts, and has met the rigorous requirements of hospitality businesses — from small boutique or economy establishments, to major chains or luxury properties.
2. Understands how to facilitate guest satisfaction through communications technology.
3. Helps hotels attract meeting events by providing advanced virtual-IP conference services, including live conference communications with remote locations and executive offices.
4. Facilitates prompt staff and management interactions during fast-paced, busy periods — allowing service teams to move between wireless handsets and headsets free of unsightly cabling.
5. Provides voice, video, data collaboration using cloud virtualization or existing IT servers.
To learn more about Pathcom Hospitality offerings go to http://bit.ly/WffYRr
Pathcom has a track record for protecting past investments in proprietary hardware, telephony servers and security, while reducing costs, increasing quality, assuring security, and adding features. Using Mitel’s best-of-class technology to deliver voicemail, presence alerts, auto attendant (never miss a call), recordings, and more, Pathcom’s Hospitality SpecialistPARTNER™ status means that it is the most reliable choice for hoteliers choosing Mitel’s advanced solutions:
- Mitel Virtualization with VMware Platform
- Mitel Cordless Front Desk
- Mitel Dynamic Extension
- Mitel Freedom Architecture
- Mitel Communications Director
- Mitel Collaboration Point Conferencing
- Mitel VoIP and Cordless Phones w/Hospitality Template Options
Hospitality businesses working with a Mitel Hospitality SpecialistPARTNER™ have the opportunity to consolidate voice applications with IT data management able to run alongside other business applications on the same data center servers, as well as on virtualized desktops.
Wendy Gannon, president of Pathcom Inc. said, “We are honored to be recognized by Mitel for our successful track record with hospitality providers. We look forward to leveraging our closer partnership with Mitel to provide the most outstanding service, support, and solutions available today from any source.”
Learn more about Pathcom Hospitality at http://bit.ly/WffYRr
About Pathcom Inc.
Hundreds of businesses depend on Pathcom for voice, video and data technology. Pathcom has the strength, scale, resources, market coverage, and experience to deliver the best communications and data technology solutions. Since 1989, businesses and organizations have relied on Pathcom to provide services nationwide, in the Mid-Atlantic region, in the states of Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey, and including the Philadelphia, Malvern, and King of Prussia areas.
40 Lloyd Ave, Suite 106
Malvern, PA 19355
Call (610) 640-3724 or (800) 836-7284
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of unified communications and collaboration software, solutions and services for businesses in over 100 countries. Mitel enables the conduct of business anywhere, over any medium, with user choice of device. Mitel's cloud-ready architecture delivers speed, flexibility, simplicity and efficiency for dynamic environments.
© 2013. Pathcom, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Logos and tag lines are trademarks of Pathcom, Inc.