We offer a Free Schedule Strategy Review to help you avoid costly mistakes and to get you headed in the right direction.
Novato, CA (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
When managers need a new shift schedule for their group, many start by searching for free examples or pre-designed schedule templates. Unfortunately, this often results in the selection of schedules that are:
- Inappropriate for the organization's coverage requirements
- Inefficient in how they utilize the staff
- Intended for a different pay week (which can cause unbalanced work weeks, unnecessary overtime, and loss of weekends off)
According to Bruce Oliver, founder of Shift Schedule Design, "We now offer a Free Schedule Strategy Review to help managers avoid these costly mistakes and get their search headed in the right direction. A professional schedule designer will spend up to 30 minutes (a $150 value) evaluating the requestor's requirements and resources. Requestors will receive a report via email that discusses the advantages and disadvantages of alternative approaches to their specific situation."
In addition to the free review, Shift Schedule Design also creates custom-designed schedules based on the organization's business requirements, available resources, schedule preferences, and pay week.
- If the managers aren’t sure what’s feasible or what’s best, the designers will show them examples of different approaches that satisfy their requirements. More>>
- If the managers already know what schedule features they want, the designers will show them alternative work patterns that meet their specifications. More>>
Shift Schedule Design was established in 2004. They have helped over 200 organizations find superior scheduling solutions. They are the only company in the U.S. that custom-designs shift schedules at a fraction of the price charged by shiftwork consultants. The founder, Bruce Oliver, has over 30 years of business management experience including 12 years with a leading shiftwork consulting firm.