We realized that without a comprehensive mission statement to guide people, they may have sometimes lost focus.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 02, 2013
MilitaryRecords.us.org has revised their mission statement in order to make sure that each and every employee understands their role at the company and does their best to provide the highest level of customer service, the company said.
“In the past we simply relied on hiring experienced people and providing them with the best training we can,” said company spokesman Josh Fraser. “But we realized that without a comprehensive mission statement to guide people, they may have sometimes lost focus. So, management sat down and created a mission statement that will be the guiding hand for our customer service representatives.”
Under the new mission statement:
1. No customer will be kept on hold for more than 90 seconds.
2. Each and every customer question and concern will be dealt with fairly.
3. All questions will be answered to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
4. If one customer service representative cannot solve a problem, they will refer the customer to another who can.
5. The company will provide complete transparency to all of its customers during every interaction.
6. Customer service representatives won't simply wait for customers to come to them with problems and concerns; they will reach out to find customers with questions and help them.
7. Every action by the company will be taken with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
“We hope that having this mission statement made public will help reassure our customers that we have their best interests at heart,” Fraser said. “They are the lifeblood of our company, and we are there for them.”
MilitaryRecords.us.org is a database that provides service members, families, and more with access to military records and other public records in minutes. From family military history research to a veteran checking their own record, the MilitaryRecords.us.org database can find all information available.