"Four out of five dentists recommend Spotless Swing, and use it on their own clubs," states Scott Salzman, inventor of Spotless Swing.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Boulder, CO (PRWEB) February 05, 2013
Heard about Spotless Swing®? Probably not. Spotless Swing is a small company that only makes one thing: The best freaking golf towel ever.
How will Spotless Swing help a golf game? Will it:
- Get you on the PGA tour? Doubtful. It's a towel, not a magic wand.
- Keep clubs, gloves, and grips clean and dry? Absolutely. That's what it does.
- Get a golfer out of bunkers and tall grass? Yeah, right…
- Take strokes off the game? Sure, if it is used. Clean clubs allow for better accuracy and further drives; and from what is understood by this small company, those are good things.
- Make golfers look cool? No, but it may distract from those ugly pants and sweater vests.
Spotless Swing is just a towel. A really cool golf towel with special features for cleaning and drying golfers and golf equipment. It won't save a marriage because of the forgotten anniversary while out on the course; but it will help out the game, which will make golfers happier and more pleasant to be around, which may in fact save marriages. Okay, it might just be a marriage savior.
Call Spotless Swing at 303-678-8742 (or 800-738-7293) and meet Scott, the owner of BrightSpot Solutions® and Inventor of Spotless Swing. He'd love to engage in some riveting towel talk, and send a free sample, so you can see firsthand how great Spotless Swing really is, and how it can improve your dismal golf game.
Only the media gets them free because they write great stories about Spotless Swing which helps sell towels. Yep, that’s the goal, to sell towels and custom logoed golf towels. Media people are special to Spotless Swing because they have a lot of influence to help a small company like BrightSpot Solutions grow, and get the word out about this really cool golf towel.
So go ahead and write about Spotless Swing; put it on the publication’s cover/front page or make the towel a feature story; share with the world a story of how one simple golf towel saved a golf game...and possibly a marriage.