Destin, FL (PRWEB) February 08, 2013
Chef Jekyll, a personal culinary chef in Destin specializing in small dinner parties and special occasions, is offering a fun list of the top ten most romantic meals for Valentine’s Day.
10) Hot dogs and s’mores, roasted on a stick over an open campfire.
9) A thick, juicy cheeseburger, onion rings, with a chocolate milk shake.
8) Pizza with lots of stringy, melted cheese and a good, red table wine.
7) Roasted Rack of Lamb and potatoes.
6) Spaghetti and Meatballs – but only in a Disney movie.
5) Petite Filet Mignon – and Lobster.
4) King Crab Legs, with drawn butter and lemon – remember “Flashdance.”
3) Chilean Sea Bass with roasted red bliss potatoes.
2) Anything, as long as it is on a picnic blanket, way out in the woods, overlooking a lake (this is the “everything tastes better on an outdoors picnic” theory).
1) Champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries (or even popcorn and wine) under a blanket by the fireplace. Because being with the one you love is the most important thing.
On Valentine’s Day, Chef Jekyll will be presenting a “Romantic Dinner for Two” for a couple who live in Niceville, FL. Their menu includes Lobster Cakes with Champagne Butter Sauce, Jekyll’s Compass Rose Salad, Grouper Piccata with Baby Red Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus with Asiago and Toasted Almonds, and Key Lime Pie, all served with a bottle of sparkling wine.
Chef Jekyll provides gourmet meals cooked from the comfort of his clients’ own homes. Private dinners and romantic evenings for two are his specialty. For information on planning a special dinner, and to see the menu options available, please visit: http://www.chefjekyll.com.
About the company:
Proprietor and Emerald Coast “native son” Carey Stegall – better known as Chef Jekyll – is a licensed private chef specializing in Local Seafood, Italian, and Southern Comfort cuisines. His clients include private individuals, businesses and families in Destin and throughout the Emerald Coast region of Northwest Florida. Returning to Destin, Florida in 2011 after his career in the military, Chef Jekyll has cultivated the local roots that were planted here 35 years ago among the emerald seas and white sands. Inspired by his travels around the world and residence on three continents, this newly established entrepreneur has honed his culinary skills to a fine edge. Chef Jekyll also offers cooking demonstration parties, as a fun alternative to traditional cooking classes. For more information, please visit the website.