Inaccurate forecasts make it difficult for organizations to have confidence in their financial standing and make informed investments.
Natick, MA (PRWEB) February 11, 2013
Centage™ Corporation, the leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small- and medium-sized businesses, and Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks company, will host a free webinar on Wednesday, February 27th to discuss best practices in using rolling forecasts. Featuring Aberdeen’s Nick Castellina, Research Analyst for Enterprise Applications, the webinar will include presentation of the results of a recent Aberdeen survey of hundreds of companies, providing insight into how leading organizations, generate more accurate budgets, and forecasts, make quicker consensus decisions, deliver accurate financial reports to management, and impact company profitability.
- Wednesday, February 27th, 2013
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET
- To register visit http://bit.ly/W1g7ei
In today’s volatile economic environment, lengthy budgeting processes can hinder the accuracy of plans, budgets and forecasts. Inaccurate forecasts make it difficult for organizations to have confidence in their financial standing and make informed investments. To address these challenges, organizations need the ability to, re-forecast as market conditions change, continually monitor performance against corporate goals, and ensure that forecasts are updated to reflect actual performance as the year progresses.
The best practices detailed in this webinar will illustrate how the “top performers” are achieving these goals, devising more accurate plans, budgets, and forecasts, as well as making quicker decisions, delivering accurate financial reports to decision-makers more quickly, and impacting profitability. Insights and tips will address how to:
- Foster communication between the line of business and finance throughout the planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Enable flexibility in the forecasting process through automated, monthly, forecast updates
- Tailor key performance indicators to ensure speed and accuracy
- Centralize financial and non-financial performance data for easy access
- Provide data to decision-makers in the time needed to make informed decisions
- Integrate sales forecasts with revenue forecasts
- Share data internally and externally to gain visibility into performance
Centage Corporation is the world leader in automated, budgeting and planning software solutions for small and medium-sized organizations. Since 2001, thousands of managers at all levels have utilized the Budget Maestro family of solutions to streamline their budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, performance analysis, and reporting processes. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.