Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 11, 2013
PrimeRevenue, Inc., the leading cloud-based platform for global, multi-bank Supply Chain Finance (SCF), today announced operating results for the year ending December 31, 2012, in which the firm continued steady growth in revenue for another year.
Notable achievements include:
- Rollout of the new OpenSCi™ vision of cloud-based supply chain finance interchange delivered globally.
- Delivery of the SCiSupplier™ solution in April, 2012 with over 38 financial institutions funding Buyer programs through multiple forms of early payment to suppliers.
- Increased number of Buyer customers with over 90 SCF programs now live on the PrimeRevenue OpenSCi™ platform.
- Achieved 55% growth in the number of Suppliers on the PrimeRevenue OpenSCi™ SCF platform.
- Grew number of employees worldwide by 75% including key additions to PrimeRevenue’s executive leadership with the appointment of Raghu Rajah as Chief Technology Officer and Matt Doorley as General Manager for the Americas region.
- The opening of a new office in Hong Kong that currently serves PrimeRevenue’s expanding customer base in the Asia-Pacific region.
- An expanded product development team through staffing growth in the US plus the establishment of a Development Center in Noida, India.
- Acknowledgement as a leading growth company with inclusion on Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500™ list and on the Inc.500|5000 list of America's fastest-growing companies.
“The steady increase in our SCF adoption rate amongst Buyers and Suppliers across the globe demonstrates the growing interest in using the PrimeRevenue OpenSCi™ solution as a strategic working capital management tool,” commented PJ Bain, CEO. “Our award-winning technology is recognized as the leading solution in the market today. And, our ability to provide real, lasting value to Buyers and Suppliers globally with our multi-bank interchange is a model for reducing risk and supporting supply chain health. We look forward to another year of tremendous growth, success, and innovation,” concluded Bain.
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.
For Global 2000 organizations who view their supply chains as a strategic asset and are seeking to increase supply chain efficiency, PrimeRevenue is the leading provider of Cloud-based multi-bank Supply Chain Finance (SCF) technology and services. The PrimeRevenue OpenSCi™ SCF platform and working capital advisory services provide these organizations with the control and flexibility required to drive superior SCF results, reducing cost and capital risk throughout their supply chains and forging stronger supplier relationships. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, PrimeRevenue also has offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Prague in Europe, as well as in Melbourne, Australia, and Hong Kong SAR, and operates some of the largest SCF programs for customers around the globe. For more information, visit http://www.primerevenue.com