Houston, TX (PRWEB) February 11, 2013
NDB Advisory, a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in information security and regulatory compliance, has just announced an expansion of firm services to now include PCI compliance for Houston, Texas businesses. Companies that reside in the greater Houston, TX area now have a trusted and proven provider for what’s arguably one of the most talked about regulatory compliance mandates facing businesses everywhere today – PCI DSS compliance.
From the board room down to the water cooler, there’s no shortage of conversation when it comes to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) provisions. Businesses all across North America – including thousands in the Houston, TX area – are being required to comply with the ever-growing and ever-expanding PCI DSS mandates. Tough task – no question about it – and one that requires the services of a proven and capable firm, such as NDB Advisory, who provides the following Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) services to Houston, TX businesses and other companies all throughout the Lone Star State:
1. PCI DSS Readiness Assessments and Gap Analysis findings.
2. PCI policy and procedures writing services.
3. Onsite Level 1 PCI DSS assessments as performed by a PCI-QSA, such as Charles Denyer of NDB Advisory (214-298-8532).
4. Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
5. Technical and operational remediation services.
6. PCI strategy and consulting services.
Contact NDB Advisory PCI-QSA Charles Denyer today (214-298-8532 | cdenyer (at) ndbcpa (dot) com) for Houston, TX PCI DSS Level 1 compliance reporting. Additionally, learn more about PCI compliance by visiting the official PCI DSS Resource Guide, developed by NDB Advisory.
Author: Charles Denyer