When: April 25-26, 2013 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PT)
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian
9290 Meridian Boulevard, Englewood,
Colorado – 80112
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
Looking for a straight-forward explanation of Scrum and how to use it effectively? During this two-day dynamic, interactive Certified ScrumMaster class, renowned consultant and Certified Scrum Trainer®, Carlton Nettleton will share his proven, real- world experience and techniques implementing Scrum and show you how you can be successful with Scrum.
The learning objectives for this course are:
- List the five values of Scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles.
- Discuss each piece of the Scrum framework, its purpose and interaction with the other pieces of the framework.
- Describe the rights, responsibilities and interactions of each role in Scrum – Team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder.
- Discuss with the other participants what Scrum means and what it will mean to be a ScrumMaster in an organization.
- Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum and the challenges for sustaining Scrum in your organization.
- Evaluate if Scrum is the right process for the individual, the team and the project and the organization.
- Practice applying ScrumMaster skills and thinking to solve day-to-day issues and challenges.
- Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the course material.
- Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles and artifacts.