Santos-Hunt (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
Viddiflash is every social network rolled into one plus more.
Viddiflash is a site dedicated to its members that will give them exactly what they want in a social networking site. Viddiflash provides its members custom profiles that can be based on their profession, hobby and more. Whether someone is a model, fashion stylist, business owner, film maker, actor or musician; profiles will reflect this customization.
Viddiflash has unique email and inbox functions; video chat, personal chat and world chat featuring geo-targeting control. While on Viddiflash members can find family, friends and old classmates. Members have the option of creating various portfolios for their pictures and will be able to add 3D visual effects to them. Members have access to 4,400 games for all ages; which are all free.
The new Viddiflash phone app offers free world voice calls, video chat, video messaging and more. Members can create exciting new videos and upload favorite pictures to more than 100 new designer frames that can be shared to their profiles including other social networks. iPhone and blackberry apps are in development.
The Android app is currently available.
Users of the site and app will not have to worry about remembering countless email addresses and passwords, all they will need is one and they're on their way to easier social networking. Users will see new functions added to the easy-to-use Viddiflash site and phone app on a daily basis. Some pages might seem familiar as other social networks have mimicked the look and functions of Viddiflash.
A key objective and promise of Viddiflash is to keep strict policies protecting the privacy of the registered members.
"The Viddiflash Policy & Promise":
1. Never Take control of users e-mail or passwords
2. Never share, trade or sell users e-mail addresses
3. Never share, trade or sell users mobile phone numbers
4. Never share, trade or sell any of users personal information to advertisers
5. Never have the right to control or own any of users personal data
6. Never make users personal information public
7. Never save users personal information if user unregisters/deletes account
8. Never use facial recognition software or programs to locate user
9. Never use GPS to show users location (it's just not safe)
10. Never claim ownership of users pictures or likeness
11. Never share, trade or sell users pictures to advertisers
12. Never stay on users computer after user logs out and invade personal files
Viddiflash is currently privately funded and soft-launched. The site will be supported by ad revenue limited to a minimal amount of advertisers, which is a key component of the business model. There will be no privacy invasions and the formula for minimal ads benefit the user by having a social network experience without constant advertisements being a distraction.
To see more functions click here
See Sample page click here
Viddi inc. is a Maryland Corporation
For more information contact us: 1-888-766-4868 or via email: viddiflash(at)viddiflash(dot)com
Visit our website: http://www.viddiflash.com
Viddi, inc. P.O. Box 7092 Capitol Heights MD. 20791-7092